• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Burgundy account experience

aashokk09

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I have HDFC Imperia account, IndusInd partner account and Sbi savings account. I have pretty good savings in HDFC and want to diversify to another pvt but established bank and was thinking of Axis Burgundy account becoz of its debit and credit card features. Want to take opinions about axis bank and their services and their offerings.
P.s. I Have IDFC Select credit card so not thinking to open in IDFC Bank

I have tried using e-debit card to make credit card payment, but haven't got any cash back. On which transactions is it actually possible to get this benefit, as the exclusion list seems to exclude every thing . How long does it take for the cashback to get credited?
Seems like you used e-debit card for CC payment, so you won't get the ER.

You need to use Burgundy DC which doesn't have any exclusion. (re-read the earlier post and my reply on the same again)

Seems like you used e-debit card for CC payment, so you won't get the ER.

You need to use Burgundy DC which doesn't have any exclusion. (re-read the earlier post and my reply on the same again)
Thanks for the reply. Yes I am getting ER points for credit card payments through Burgundy debit card via payzapp for last 2 months. But my question is how to get 1% cash back ( upto Rs 200 per month) through e-debit card . Looks like only online purchases are eligible for this cashback. Also there is an additional 2000 ER points on spending 1 lakh by using e-debit card..

Thanks for the reply. Yes I am getting ER points for credit card payments through Burgundy debit card via payzapp for last 2 months. But my question is how to get 1% cash back ( upto Rs 200 per month) through e-debit card . Looks like only online purchases are eligible for this cashback. Also there is an additional 2000 ER points on spending 1 lakh by using e-debit card..
what is the effective real value of those points if someone is not burgundy premium customer

True, e-debit is of not much use with the restrictions, except that it comes as a CB :) and not as ER

Tried minimal amt long back in Payzap, no points as MCC is not eligible, then stopped using it.

I use Select CC very much at my retail outlets and earn more ER than my Magnus (60% ER than Magnus). IYKYK :cool:

what is the effective real value of those points if someone is not burgundy premium customer
Any ER is worth .20 rs (20paise) per Axis.

If you have Magnus burgundy then you can convert 1ER to .8 miles/hotel transfer
Plus, you get multiplier edge rewards, if you use where it is applicable.

For example 5x travel(in their traveledge), so for Magnus card you get 60ER points for every 200rs spend, which translates to 30% ER or 24% Miles/hotel transfer with Burgundy Magnus.

Same applies for Amazon Voucher buying in their Edge gyftr portal.

True, e-debit is of not much use with the restrictions, except that it comes as a CB :) and not as ER

Tried minimal amt long back in Payzap, no points as MCC is not eligible, then stopped using it.

I use Select CC very much at my retail outlets and earn more ER than my Magnus (60% ER than Magnus). IYKYK :cool:
Please share what you mean by that. I just recently got the Select Credit Card.

Back