Axis Credit Card AXIS BURGUNDY ACCOUNT

SAS

Actually few days back i have applied for axis burgundy account for pre approval offer of vistara signature credit card .... but after applying i came to know that vistara cards have been discontinued by axis bank ....... so now what you guys would suggest me ....
1. should i close the account or should i wait for those pre approval offers
2. what is the usual limit i will get from axis burgundy pre approval offer
3. what is the best credit card from axis bank right now
4. how to use axis burgundy debit card for optimum utilization
5. what is that forex card .... when it will come .... kit mein nahi aya hai
please suggest me ....... thanks in advance

• WhatsApp Image 2024-05-08 at 10.46.27 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-05-08 at 10.46.27 AM.jpeg
    124.8 KB · Views: 56
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-05-08 at 10.52.48 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-05-08 at 10.52.48 AM.jpeg
    635.3 KB · Views: 56

My suggestion:
1. Close the account.
2. Depends on profile and balance maintained on that account.
3. Airtel, Magnus for Burgundy, Atlas
4. Pay Credit card bills
5. Ignore, use credit card.

sm9811911

My suggestion:
1. Close the account.
4. Pay Credit card bills
Please explain 4th if still valid after 1st may

SAS

My suggestion:
1. Close the account.
4. Pay Credit card bills
crisp and neat reply thank you

SAS

My suggestion:
1. Close the account.
4. Pay Credit card bills
do you have any idea/trick to get that magnus burgundy card ???

SAS

sir i too have 12 pre approved card offfers including atlas, airtel axis, ace, samsung, samsung infinity, neo (ltf), aura, indian oil , privilage, select, rewards credit card, myzone ...... these are the pre approvals i have .... now please suggest me the best card from this and also allthose cards have only 60k limit which is sharing with my existing credit cards (flip axis, myzone) ...............should i wait for pre approval offers through burgundy account or shall i go for them and then wait for pre approval offers from burgundy

so is there no 1% valueback option ??? for axis burgundy debit card ???

it depends on mcc, you'll get some new apps in playstore that may provide desired mcc which in turn provide 1% but it requires KYC and risk. So, ideally nothing in terms of valueback.

do you have any idea/trick to get that magnus burgundy card ???

money always speaks. check with your RM and negotiate best price. That is the current best method. Its not a trick and no tricks in axis anymore unless you want LTF where only BM or RM helps you.

sir i too have 12 pre approved card offfers including atlas, airtel axis, ace, samsung, samsung infinity, neo (ltf), aura, indian oil , privilage, select, rewards credit card, myzone ...... these are the pre approvals i have .... now please suggest me the best card from this and also allthose cards have only 60k limit which is sharing with my existing credit cards (flip axis, myzone) ...............should i wait for pre approval offers through burgundy account or shall i go for them and then wait for pre approval offers from burgundy

best cards already listed. limit can be increased through c2c only at the moment for you. Otherwise, whenever they provide auto LE.

Reactions: SAS

SAS

it depends on mcc, you'll get some new apps in playstore that may provide desired mcc which in turn provide 1% but it requires KYC and risk. So, ideally nothing in terms of valueback.

money always speaks. check with your RM and negotiate best price. That is the current best method. Its not a trick and no tricks in axis anymore unless you want LTF where only BM or RM helps you.

best cards already listed. limit can be increased through c2c only at the moment for you. Otherwise, whenever they provide auto LE.
thank you bro my icici amazn card is with 1 lakh limit ... can i ask my BM or RM to match that limits to my existing axis cards ???
my axis myzone card is very old card and dont want to close it as it declines my CIBIL score ... so is it possible to upgrade that card into any other pre approval cards

Rag

Actually few days back i have applied for axis burgundy account for pre approval offer of vistara signature credit card .... but after applying i came to know that vistara cards have been discontinued by axis bank ....... so now what you guys would suggest me ....
1. should i close the account or should i wait for those pre approval offers
2. what is the usual limit i will get from axis burgundy pre approval offer
3. what is the best credit card from axis bank right now
4. how to use axis burgundy debit card for optimum utilization
5. what is that forex card .... when it will come .... kit mein nahi aya hai
please suggest me ....... thanks in advance
5. Forex card you need to apply separately if required

thank you bro my icici amazn card is with 1 lakh limit ... can i ask my BM or RM to match that limits to my existing axis cards ???
my axis myzone card is very old card and dont want to close it as it declines my CIBIL score ... so is it possible to upgrade that card into any other pre approval cards

better apply new axis card with income. I believe since we're talking about burgundy account, you have atleast that level of income. In that case, new application might provide you more limit.

Or better, chat with customr support and share your income, they'll increase the limit on the spot. Try once.

Or can always check with BM to get your desired limit.

SAS

better apply new axis card with income. I believe since we're talking about burgundy account, you have atleast that level of income. In that case, new application might provide you more limit.

Or better, chat with customr support and share your income, they'll increase the limit on the spot. Try once.

Or can always check with BM to get your desired limit.
thanks a lot .... by the way bro if i click on that referral link of your tata neu card .... .can i directly get tata neu plus or infinity ... what is that elidgibility criteria ..... and if i got tata neu plus by mistake how can i upgrade it to tata neu infinity

criteria based on income, CIBIL score, and any other relationship with HDFC. Either way, you'll get to know the card variant offered to you before submitting the application. If you applied nue plus need to request customer support about the upgrade to Infinity. Note: Upgrade may or maynot be LTF. It's possible to get LTF through support, but that require your skills of negotiation.

Any other relationship with HDFC?

SAS

criteria based on income, CIBIL score, and any other relationship with HDFC. Either way, you'll get to know the card variant offered to you before submitting the application. If you applied nue plus need to request customer support about the upgrade to Infinity. Note: Upgrade may or maynot be LTF. It's possible to get LTF through support, but that require your skills of negotiation.

Any other relationship with HDFC?
i have HDFC millenia credit card LTF given by bank and also recently i have opened savings max 25000 MAB account

mostly you'll get same LTF, if not can convince to convert as LTF. But variant depends on profile, anycase you'll know fee and card offered before submitting details. If not satisfied, you can always cancel. Sometimes they may call and ask for reason, where you can mention LTF and card variant.

SAS

mostly you'll get same LTF, if not can convince to convert as LTF. But variant depends on profile, anycase you'll know fee and card offered before submitting details. If not satisfied, you can always cancel. Sometimes they may call and ask for reason, where you can mention LTF and card variant.
bro till when this AMEX program is there ....