• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Burgundy Magnus Fresh Application Possible?

seekndestroy99

TF Ace
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I wish to apply (Paid) Burgundy Magnus for my sister. She already has a Burgundy Account, but only Privilege CC.
Anyone who applied for Burgundy Magnus recently can shed some light on the process?
Is there strict criteria for salary?

Invest ₹30 lakh in a Fixed Deposit (FD), you will receive an interest of ₹2.13 lakh per annum, excluding taxes. Additionally, with four meet-and-greet sessions costing approximately ₹10,000 each, the total cost is ₹40,000. Assuming you can transfer 10 lakh reward points per annum, which would be worth around ₹2 lakh, your total return would be ₹2.13 lakh (FD interest) + ₹2 lakh (reward points) + ₹40,000 (meet-and-greet value) - ₹30,000 (joining fee), amounting to ₹4.22 lakh annually, excluding FD tax.

In contrast, if you invest ₹30 lakh in different assets yielding a net return of approximately 2% per month, you would earn ₹7.2 lakh per annum.

Therefore, considering the restrictions associated with holding this card and the returns from the FD and reward points, it may be more beneficial to invest in other assets with higher returns. I might be incorrect about the reward points redemption, but this is my overall analysis.

Given the requirement of maintaining an average quarterly balance (AQB) of 10 lakh or 30 lakh and paying a joining fee of 30k, is it advisable to hold an M4B (Magnus 4B) account considering the primary differences between the standard Magnus and M4B accounts are the 5:4 transfer ratio and 4 meet-and-greet services?
In my experience it’s worth it, PROVIDED you spend in lacs per month on the card.
If you’re spending is not very high, then not much point in chasing this card.

Reactions: SSV
In my experience it’s worth it, PROVIDED you spend in lacs per month on the card.
If you’re spending is not very high, then not much point in chasing this card.
In essence it is for very very high spenders ...
may be we can safely say top 5 % to 10% of CC spenders in the country..

Good question
Currently axis want magnus or M4B card to be truly premium so they made tough decisions like 2lac take home or other bank cc 10lac limit or their salary burgundy with 3lac mly credits and on top of these basic requirements of 10lac aqb for a quarter or 30lac instant FD is must for M4B application.
On top of all these criteria some region head to approve the proposal from any branch manager recommendation
Isn't it's 3L?

Good question
Currently axis want magnus or M4B card to be truly premium so they made tough decisions like 2lac take home or other bank cc 10lac limit or their salary burgundy with 3lac mly credits and on top of these basic requirements of 10lac aqb for a quarter or 30lac instant FD is must for M4B application.
On top of all these criteria some region head to approve the proposal from any branch manager recommendation
Not true for regular Magnus. A month back, I saw it pre-approved on my profile just because I have a Axis vistara card of around 4 lakh limit. No other relation with bank.

Reactions: SSV
Back