• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Edge RP & Miles to Accor at 25% Bonus

hysteriadoc

TF Select
Accor membership has been deleted from travel edge, but able to re-add it and transfer the points successfully.
Same here. Accor account Id deleted in TE portal. Re-Linked & transferred 2500 Atlas miles to 5000 ALL. Hope to recieve 5000 ALL (1-2 days) & bonus 1250 ALL (within 6 weeks).

Transferred 30,000 edge points yesterday and received 24,000 ALL ACCOR points in my account today (5:4 conversion). Waiting for the bonus points to be credited. Has anyone received the bonus points yet?

Last edited:

rafzy

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Transferred 30,000 edge miles yesterday and received 24,000 ALL ACCOR points in my account today (5:4 conversion). Waiting for the bonus points to be credited. Has anyone received the bonus points yet?
You're referring to edge points, not edge miles right? since miles (Atlas CC) is at 1:2 ratio.

drsel

TF Legend
I had to link my Accor account number again for today's transfer. I never had to do it before.
is it because of the bonus point offer?

drsel

TF Legend
Which is the best option from Group B, once you complete transfer of 2 lakh points to Accor?
Is there any way to keep on transferring to Accor only?
Airmiles are not very useful, unless you have plenty of them