• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Flipkart Credit Card Blocked due to Non Personal Use

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.

sudhirsiddhi

TF Select
Hello Everyone

Please help me, get my earned cashback around 13k at Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card

My card is blocked due to non Personal Use

I attached all screenshots

Please give me any suggestions to get back my card and cashback

Attachments

• IMG_20240614_085033.jpg
    IMG_20240614_085033.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 211
  • IMG_20240614_085050.jpg
    IMG_20240614_085050.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 212
  • Screenshot_2024_0614_085119.jpg
    Screenshot_2024_0614_085119.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 215
I already closed this card and again reissue Flipkart Credit card
How ? Can you please share in details. I mostly used my card to order grocery and other normal things from Flipkart and sometimes phone from friends and family. In april cashback was 4k, limit was 53k during that time in may it updated to 1.7L . Still they cancelled my card and asked me to submit invoices from 1april to 30 june . Where there are multiple orders like 300 ,500 ,217 like this.

How ? Can you please share in details. I mostly used my card to order grocery and other normal things from Flipkart and sometimes phone from friends and family. In april cashback was 4k, limit was 53k during that time in may it updated to 1.7L . Still they cancelled my card and asked me to submit invoices from 1april to 30 june . Where there are multiple orders like 300 ,500 ,217 like this.
I don't think they are unblocking your card or giving you your cashback.

The best way to handle this is to close the Flipkart credit card and then call customer service to request a new Flipkart credit card

Why did you order that many mobiles ? How do you make profit on them ?
Flipkart is not giving you 20-30 % cashback.
They sell it for MRP at local stores in inaccessible areas so its 6% (1% from ESP) profit on multiple units sold.

10k phone 15 units 9k profit per month.

I wonder how FK allowed to buy that many units unless he created multiple accounts.

Why will Flipkart care ? Flipkart is also getting business na
Generally it won't allow because retailers will buy most of the units and resell. I think reselling is not allowed it will be mentioned on invoice or somewhere. Amazon has separate site for business users they can order in bulk without any issue and claim GST as well..

Generally it won't allow because retailers will buy most of the units and resell. I think reselling is not allowed it will be mentioned on invoice or somewhere. Amazon has separate site for business users they can order in bulk without any issue and claim GST as well.
Yes ; got you point. They only allow few quantity like 5-10 par account

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Back