• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Flipkart Credit Card Blocked due to Non Personal Use

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.

sudhirsiddhi

TF Select
Hello Everyone

Please help me, get my earned cashback around 13k at Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card

My card is blocked due to non Personal Use

I attached all screenshots

Please give me any suggestions to get back my card and cashback

Attachments

• IMG_20240614_085033.jpg
    IMG_20240614_085033.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 211
  • IMG_20240614_085050.jpg
    IMG_20240614_085050.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 212
  • Screenshot_2024_0614_085119.jpg
    Screenshot_2024_0614_085119.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 215
Flipkart Credit Card showing in Your Axis Mobile Application or Not?

If Yes then clear their bill after that card is disappeared from mobile App after that call customer care then told them to issue Flipkart Credit Card they do that easily
Okay... And Current month cashback and previous month cashback will not credit ?

Btw currently its showing there in app but not in net banking.

Per month 10-15 around three months
discussion talk GIF

Flipkart gives 10% if you buy via grab deal
Even on grocery?

They give 10% only during special promotions, not always! Right now they are offering 5%.

But the caveat is, they have an elaborate table for different cashbacks (upto 5%) for different categories of merchandise! e.g. it's 3% only for many electronics. And just 1% for some brands of mobiles (most, if not all, Apples and Samsungs don't qualify for even that)!

As for Groceries, I haven't received anything from a 10% promotion going on in February, although the T&C didn't specifically rule out groceries! That's Axis for you!

Generally it won't allow because retailers will buy most of the units and resell. I think reselling is not allowed it will be mentioned on invoice or somewhere. Amazon has separate site for business users they can order in bulk without any issue and claim GST as well..
flipkart doesn't care.. axis bank cares

They give 10% only during special promotions, not always! Right now they are offering 5%.

But the caveat is, they have an elaborate table for different cashbacks (upto 5%) for different categories of merchandise! e.g. it's 3% only for many electronics. And just 1% for some brands of mobiles (most, if not all, Apples and Samsungs don't qualify for even that)!

As for Groceries, I haven't received anything from a 10% promotion going on in February, although the T&C didn't specifically rule out groceries! That's Axis for you!

Okay thanks 👍

I am talking about flipkart axis credit card ,so 5% for cc,5% for grab deals. Also I have bought a mobile and a tab via grabdeal both time,I got 5% cashback

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Back