• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Flipkart

aravb

TF Buzz
I recently received Axis Flipkart as my first Axis Credit Card. I wish to enquire some things about the same.

1. Does having this card increase your chances to get another Axis Credit Card.

2. "low" is written below my name in the physical credit card. What does it mean ?

3. Is the cashback needed to be redeemed via a website like HDFC Millennia or is it automatically adjusted in the statement?

4. Limit Enhancement is supposed to be after every 6 months. How does axis evaluate this and any trick to get higher limit by spending more or less.

Any Help will be appreciated 👍

I recently received Axis Flipkart as my first Axis Credit Card. I wish to enquire some things about the same.

1. Does having this card increase your chances to get another Axis Credit Card.

2. "low" is written below my name in the physical credit card. What does it mean ?

3. Is the cashback needed to be redeemed via a website like HDFC Millennia or is it automatically adjusted in the statement?

4. Limit Enhancement is supposed to be after every 6 months. How does axis evaluate this and any trick to get higher limit by spending more or less.

Any Help will be appreciated 👍
1. Yes and No its purely based on AXIS Mood

2. ???? Share screenshot after hiding personal details

3. Automatically Adjust

3. Yes every 6 month as per axis policy but not a regular one. Only trick = Send your income document to axis

Back