• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Gyftr x2 x3 x5 gone - Gyftr coins introduced

Even though M4B has some value earlier now that's also a useless case.
For people having LTF, M4B is still useful due to higher airmiles/100 Rs on normal spend. Also, if someone can take advantage of AEP, it is great. Traveledge though worse than smartbuy as a booking platform, still gives better air miles. But don't know who will go for paid M4B especially considering the headache that comes free with axis IT issues.

For people having LTF, M4B is still useful due to higher airmiles/100 Rs on normal spend. Also, if someone can take advantage of AEP, it is great. Traveledge though worse than smartbuy as a booking platform, still gives better air miles. But don't know who will go for paid M4B especially considering the headache that comes free with axis IT issues.
Yes M4B LTF is a good case to hold on. But vanilla Magnus and M4B paid is no use to hold or extend.

I have opened a savings a/c with Axis in lieu of Axis Atlas. I have to say that their mobile banking app is the worst amongst the ones I have used till now (HDFC, ICICI, SBI, Canara etc). I have to do nearly everything twice as nothing loads in the first attempt. I am so much frustrated that I switched to internet banking. Gyftr for Atlas was already dead. Now they have killed it for rest of the cards too. Really the worst bank I am dealing with.

I have opened a savings a/c with Axis in lieu of Axis Atlas. I have to say that their mobile banking app is the worst amongst the ones I have used till now (HDFC, ICICI, SBI, Canara etc). I have to do nearly everything twice as nothing loads in the first attempt. I am so much frustrated that I switched to internet banking. Gyftr for Atlas was already dead. Now they have killed it for rest of the cards too. Really the worst bank I am dealing with.
Are you a python lover or sythan lover? Sorry bro you trusted an 🪓

Opened sal account for atlas LTF?

Opened sal account for atlas LTF?
No. Not even LTF. I don't have that much salary. I had applied before, but my application was rejected. Then I was advised to open a savings a/c (I already have Axis ACE with 30K limit, hence there is no pre-approved offer for Atlas). So I opened the account. However, I was confused for the cool down period for reapplication. BM told me it is 1 month, the customer care told me 6 months, the credit card person in the branch told me it is 2 months and finally I hear there is no cool down period. Hence I am planning to apply within a week (nearly 25 days of previous application).

What is AEP?

Back