• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Gyftr x2 x3 x5 gone - Gyftr coins introduced

SC is shit.. today, 10 min ago I got this sms from SC for my Manhattan that I had closed in Aug'2020..

Your Credit Card statement is now available in Online Banking. Balance as of 07/09/24 is INR .00, Min Due:INR .00, Due Date: 29/09/24-Stanchart

I don't even an active net banking access available!!

SC is shit.. today, 10 min ago I got this sms from SC for my Manhattan that I had closed in Aug'2020..

Your Credit Card statement is now available in Online Banking. Balance as of 07/09/24 is INR .00, Min Due:INR .00, Due Date: 29/09/24-Stanchart

I don't even an active net banking access available!!
This is a problem from SC, they never close the credit card properly and report properly to cibil, I also had some old SC cars, was reported active even after 3 years of closing it.

Then had to shot some not so good mail to SC Customer Team, those idiot demanded Cibil report for the claim I made, submitted all and then warn them of RBI ombudsman to make them report properly to cibil.

SC is pathetic.

You will be required to give proper follow up to make them inform correct data to cibil also.

This is a problem from SC, they never close the credit card properly and report properly to cibil, I also had some old SC cars, was reported active even after 3 years of closing it.

Then had to shot some not so good mail to SC Customer Team, those idiot demanded Cibil report for the claim I made, submitted all and then warn them of RBI ombudsman to make them report properly to cibil.

SC is pathetic.
So in my cibil my SC account still show active but SC cc team confirmed on email that the card is closed in Aug'20 and no due balance. I had raised an issue with SC about the active record in Cibil but I don't think they did anything and never got back to me. I also forgot about the issue. But now, since I have this sms, I will follow up again.

In your case, did they close the cibil record? Whom did you email in SC?
I think we can claim INR 100 / day if account is not closed, not sure about this RBI rule.

So in my cibil my SC account still show active but SC cc team confirmed on email that the card is closed in Aug'20 and no due balance. I had raised an issue with SC about the active record in Cibil but I don't think they did anything and never got back to me. I also forgot about the issue. But now, since I have this sms, I will follow up again.

In your case, did they close the cibil record? Whom did you email in SC?
I think we can claim INR 100 / day if account is not closed, not sure about this RBI rule.
This is standard SC issue, that makes it so frustrating.

Give a constant email follow.

I was forced to pay like 300rs for 1 month cibil membership, download their official report and then forced them to close it.

They don't even accept gpay or cibil free screenshot also.

Just consider how frustrating it is for a 3 years old closed card you are forced to purchase official cibil report mail it to them, so that those privileged buggers can report card as closed.

After my pathetic experience, I have never recommended SC to anyone.

Last edited:

I was forced to pay like 300rs for 1 month cibil membership, download their official report and then forced them to close it.

They even accept gpay or cibil free screenshot also.

Just consider how frustrating it is for a 3 years old closed card you are forced to purchase official cibil report mail it to them, so that those privileged buggers can report card as closed.

Did you send them the entire cibil report or just the snapshot/ extract for the SC portion?

Is there any admin in this discussion ??

Yaar Axis Bank Credit Card forum main page has 7 permanently pinned message in main page, can we please reduce it appropriately.

Can someone please anyhow deliver this message to the admins.

They even accept gpay or cibil free screenshot also.

Same here.. there have been times I have thought of re-applying for a SC card, mostly Ultimate, but because of these shitty service and their even worse catalog I didn't.

Now they have enough data points and usage pattern data to come with proper products.
Lol do you think axis employees ko 1 cr and 1 million and 1 billion mein kitne zeroes ka difference bhi pata hai...sadly you are expecting too,too,too,too,too much from them if you think they can/will do any analytics...I am sure they dont even have a data engineering team forget analyzing the data they might not be able to even structure or ingest the data properly

SC is pathetic.

You will be required to give proper follow up to make them inform correct data to cibil also.
I just kept putting the message on their twitter us account for 3 days...post that they did all follow-ups and sent me NOC and closed the card...otherwise I too kept getting the card statement for 2 years

Don't use Giftedge / Gyftr

Axis Magnus Burgundy (LTF) for
Apollo 6.5%, Jockey 11%, Bata 7.5%, Skechers 7.5% on Giftedge
--Gyftr/Giftedge max spend 2.5 lacs per calender mth
HDFC Regalia gold is giving 10X i.e. 13.3 % return and Infinia will give 33.3% return on Jockey...bata and others will give more in normal gft website + sbi cashback....
i am quite happy that I avoided axis despite of its lure of good return...

I was recently comparing all the offers on GyFTR (own website) and EdgeRewards.

Offers on GyFTR now have more discount and benefits then EdgeRewards, and direct cash discount, no stupid concept as GyFTR Coins.

Well done Axis! Another new low achieved.
I don't know which voucher u r checking, but the top 3 vouchers - Amazon pay, ASV and Flipkart doesn't have any discount on gyftr site compared to 0.5/1/1.5 on axis gyftr and Amazon pay doesn't even allow credit card on normal gyftr 😅. Flipkart is oos (literally from everywhere) except axis gyftr.

Also, now u can use any card instead of just edge points based card. So, even though it's devaluation for Magnus, MB and Reserve, it's better for most of other cards.

Last edited:
I want to book international flight worth 26K using Axis Magnus. Is there any restriction on the 5x reward we can get on such purchases assuming 5x is still available (you never these days with Axis MAgnus credit card)

I want to book international flight worth 26K using Axis Magnus. Is there any restriction on the 5x reward we can get on such purchases assuming 5x is still available (you never these days with Axis MAgnus credit card)
If you use traveledge to buy flight ticket worth 26K INR, you will get 5X ERs. There is some restriction, but it is much higher, 2L INR as far as I can recall.

Back