• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis is now offering My Zone card LTF | September 2022

pjain2712

TF Premier
Axis Bank is now offering MyZone Credit Card as Lifetime Free. Get Free SonyLive Membership, 40% off up to ₹120, 4 times a month on Swiggy & 1 complimentary airport lounge access per quarter.

Showing on Axis website:

Screenshot_20220901-192753.jpg

Link to Apply: https://clctab.axisbank.co.in/DigitalChannel/WebForm/

Before applying you can also check with customer care about LTF offer.

Below is the screenshot where you can check for zero fee while applying for the card in the website:

Screenshot_20220901-123350.jpg

Last edited:
Axis trying to to be filmy... 😁😂

Can anyone tell how to know the billing date of new axis card. Not showing in the app... Is it same for everyone....???

Attachments

• IMG_20220910_125807.jpg
    IMG_20220910_125807.jpg
    493.2 KB · Views: 60
Ha twitter par application number dalkr dispach status pucho... Waha wo last ka 4 number dekr reply karenge...
Kr diya.

Ha twitter par application number dalkr dispach status pucho... Waha wo last ka 4 number dekr reply karenge...
Bhai dekho ye to aise bol rha hai. Application abhi under process hai😁 meko to lgta nhi denge. Sale frzi hai axis bank wale.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220910_144247.jpg
    Screenshot_20220910_144247.jpg
    522.1 KB · Views: 53
lol.... go to their website right now and take a screenshot...the ltf offer is still shown in the banner.
and make this a habit: always take screenshots of each and every page during credit card application. i just escalated to one of the banks along with one screenshot that i had taken 2 days back.

also, avoid calling customer care for things like these. they can and will deny the phone conversation if any problem arises in future.

true story: my roomate had called official customer care number of amex and they said that his card is ltf . upon being charged later, he called them up and they straightaway denied. he asked them to check their recorded phone conversation (as they mention that calls are recorded for 'quality' purposes). they replied that due to a system error, their phone recordings are erased and cannot be fetched. so he was stuck with a paid card. happened 5 years back.
For Axis, they did use the phone conversation as a proof in my case, when I had called CC to upgrade my card to another one and not close the existing one, but they closed the existing card.

I applied on 1st September. Did physical kyc on 7th September. Got application under review message on 8th September. Till now status shows application recived while tracking. How long it will take to approve or reject? No existing relationship with axis.

Back