• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis is now offering My Zone card LTF | September 2022

pjain2712

TF Premier
Axis Bank is now offering MyZone Credit Card as Lifetime Free. Get Free SonyLive Membership, 40% off up to ₹120, 4 times a month on Swiggy & 1 complimentary airport lounge access per quarter.

Showing on Axis website:

Screenshot_20220901-192753.jpg

Link to Apply: https://clctab.axisbank.co.in/DigitalChannel/WebForm/

Before applying you can also check with customer care about LTF offer.

Below is the screenshot where you can check for zero fee while applying for the card in the website:

Screenshot_20220901-123350.jpg

Last edited:
Yes! At the time LTF card was being offered on applying via FK app.
Maybe that's the reason your applications for another LTF cc are getting rejected
If I Get This Card I Will Call Customer Care And Ask Them What Is Meaning Of LTF Offer.

If My Card Is Chargeable I Will Request Them For Convert This Card as LTF Otherwise Cancel The Card.

Suppose If I Cancelled The Card Is There Any Problem In Future To Get Another Card
For pre-approved offers, the card is showing as chargeable, it will be mentioned on your welcome letter also. So don't activate the card from the app if you wish to cancel it

Maybe that's the reason your applications for another LTF cc are getting rejected

For pre-approved offers, the card is showing as chargeable, it will be mentioned on your welcome letter also. So don't activate the card from the app if you wish to cancel it
Maybe! But one thing I'm dead sure of, if we were to ask God what are the banks' internal policies which they often cite for rejection, even God would say to us, Sorry! I cannot help you with that!!!

Maybe! But one thing I'm dead sure of, if we were to ask God what are the banks' internal policies which they often cite for rejection, even God would say to us, Sorry! I cannot help you with that!!!
Axis has rejected this time mostly people having axis cards.... Especially having ltf cards..... Ltf cards not good for business....

Axis has rejected this time mostly people having axis cards.... Especially having ltf cards..... Ltf cards not good for business....
Then why are they offering them! Anyway, I wasn't too keen on MyZone! Didn't matter to me when the application was declined. Just because it was being offered LTF, I applied. Already have two Axis cards, keeping the third slot open for Ace or Airtel one!

Then why are they offering them! Anyway, I wasn't too keen on MyZone! Didn't matter to me when the application was declined. Just because it was being offered LTF, I applied. Already have two Axis cards, keeping the third slot open for Ace or Airtel one!
They have opened for induction of people like me.... To their hall of 15000 credit limit.... 😁

• Haha
Reactions: BMR
It was my 1st axis. card..... So good chance of approval for new customers and women....

Also Sbi cashback card is getting approved for women more easily...as per sbi cashback thread.. .
You are truly a credit card baba 😀. So much info you have about cards and tricks in general and you have just started your journey.

So after 2 rejections here we are,
Axis.jpg
Was sure this one will be rejected too but Axis being Axis surprised me. 😂
Just hope they give a good limit! 🤞

Important points:
1. No prior relationship (CC/Bank Account) with Axis.
2. Even after completing Video KYC on date of application (6th Sept), Axis was still bombarding with KYC pending messages every 4-5 hours (till 9th Sept). So, if you have done KYC successfully ignore such SMS.
3. The CC application tracker page was showing "No details found" for a day or two, so don't worry if you face the same. It still is inconsistent as it just shows "Application received on 06 Sep 2022" though approved already.

Anyone Recive Joining and Annual Fee Message After Applying The My Zone Card.

I Called Customer Care Now They Are Saying Currently We Are Not Able To Fetch The Information You Can Email Us And They Are Also Saying You Have Any Screenshot.

But The Question Is If The Card Currently Offered As LTF So Why They Are Saying Any Screenshot You H

I Called Customer Care Now They Are Saying Currently We Are Not Able To Fetch The Information You Can Email Us And They Are Also Saying You Have Any Screenshot.

But The Question Is If The Card Currently Offered As LTF So Why They Are Saying Any Screenshot You Have.
Muje bhi message ya mail nahi aya hai. Card received hone ke bad welcome letter se pata chalega.

Received this welcome email.... No mention of ltf or any charges. Card is out for delivery so lets see what I get in welcome letter

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-09-10-12-39-28-510_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-09-10-12-39-28-510_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    422.6 KB · Views: 57

But The Question Is If The Card Currently Offered As LTF So Why They Are Saying Any Screenshot You Have.
lol.... go to their website right now and take a screenshot...the ltf offer is still shown in the banner.
and make this a habit: always take screenshots of each and every page during credit card application. i just escalated to one of the banks along with one screenshot that i had taken 2 days back.

also, avoid calling customer care for things like these. they can and will deny the phone conversation if any problem arises in future.

true story: my roomate had called official customer care number of amex and they said that his card is ltf . upon being charged later, he called them up and they straightaway denied. he asked them to check their recorded phone conversation (as they mention that calls are recorded for 'quality' purposes). they replied that due to a system error, their phone recordings are erased and cannot be fetched. so he was stuck with a paid card. happened 5 years back.

Back