• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis is now offering My Zone card LTF | September 2022

pjain2712

TF Premier
Axis Bank is now offering MyZone Credit Card as Lifetime Free. Get Free SonyLive Membership, 40% off up to ₹120, 4 times a month on Swiggy & 1 complimentary airport lounge access per quarter.

Showing on Axis website:

Screenshot_20220901-192753.jpg

Link to Apply: https://clctab.axisbank.co.in/DigitalChannel/WebForm/

Before applying you can also check with customer care about LTF offer.

Below is the screenshot where you can check for zero fee while applying for the card in the website:

Screenshot_20220901-123350.jpg

Last edited:

SunilKumar

TF Buzz
WhatsApp par is number par 7036165000... Hi bhejo... Axis Whatsapp banking par registration ho jaega...

Uske baad credit card services select karna... Usme last 4 digit puchega... Dalne ke baad....available credit limit select krna... Bta dega wahi
Phr netbanking ka use karke pata chal jaega last 4 digit.... Kal sham tak dikhne lagega netbanking ya axis app par.... Credit card section mei
Dhanyawad Bhaiya Ji 😁😁 jb se is community mein aaya hu mere 4 credit Approved ho gye @TechnoFino Dhanyawad Bhaiya Ji Apka 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 Love You Bro ❤️

dhiraz

TF Ace
Thank you for applying for Axis Bank MY Zone Credit Card. Joining fees: Rs. 500 and Annual fees: Rs. 500. Please note application ID XXXXXXXXXXXXX for reference.

Today I Opened My Axis Bank Mobile App In The Bottom Of The App I See A Banner Of Axis Bank MyZone Lifetime Free Offer So I Clicked On It. After Clicking On The Banner I See A Message You Are Pre-Approved For These Cards.

In The List Of The Card I See Three Card 1st is Indian Oil 2nd is My Zone 3rd Is Aura.

I select My Zone Card And Click on Take It. Everything is Pre Filled. But After Submitted The Application I Received This Message Showing Joining And Annual Fee.

Is This My Zone LTF Offer Only For Selected Customer or For Anyone Who Applying During This Offer Period???

sahil624

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I applied for Axis My Zone card at around 17:30 and got the approval SMS, after doing the vkyc, at 17:45.

Also, I didn’t get any CIBIL message. I am not an existing customer of Axis.

Attachments

• 026C46AA-6590-412A-AF6D-6A93A033C73C.jpeg
    026C46AA-6590-412A-AF6D-6A93A033C73C.jpeg
    209.9 KB · Views: 38

ashwink

TF Infinite
TF Family
Sr Moderator
Thank you for applying for Axis Bank MY Zone Credit Card. Joining fees: Rs. 500 and Annual fees: Rs. 500. Please note application ID XXXXXXXXXXXXX for reference.

Today I Opened My Axis Bank Mobile App In The Bottom Of The App I See A Banner Of Axis Bank MyZone Lifetime Free Offer So I Clicked On It. After Clicking On The Banner I See A Message You Are Pre-Approved For These Cards.

In The List Of The Card I See Three Card 1st is Indian Oil 2nd is My Zone 3rd Is Aura.

I select My Zone Card And Click on Take It. Everything is Pre Filled. But After Submitted The Application I Received This Message Showing Joining And Annual Fee.

Is This My Zone LTF Offer Only For Selected Customer or For Anyone Who Applying During This Offer Period???
I think it's LTF if you applied via website..

dhiraz

TF Ace
Anyone Recive Joining and Annual Fee Message After Applying The My Zone Card.

I Called Customer Care Now They Are Saying Currently We Are Not Able To Fetch The Information You Can Email Us And They Are Also Saying You Have Any Screenshot.

But The Question Is If The Card Currently Offered As LTF So Why They Are Saying Any Screenshot You Have.

m1n8

TF Select
Axis Bank is one strange bank, when I apply for a co-branded card it is approved! But when I apply for their normal cards it is instantly declined. Happened twice this year, first in Feb when LTF offer was going on and now again this month when the LTF offer in running. Applied for Flipkart CC in Dec '21 it was approved, applied for Freecharge Plus in Aug '22 it was approved. Seems like I'll never get a normal Axis Bank CC!

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Axis Bank is one strange bank, when I apply for a co-branded card it is approved! But when I apply for their normal cards it is instantly declined. Happened twice this year, first in Feb when LTF offer was going on and now again this month when the LTF offer in running. Applied for Flipkart CC in Dec '21 it was approved, applied for Freecharge Plus in Aug '22 it was approved. Seems like I'll never get a normal Axis Bank CC!
Is ur fk card ltf...??

On application page.... Before selecting card... Was the charges showing zero...???... Mind it that axis charges even for their pre approved cards in normal conditions....

dhiraz

TF Ace
On application page.... Before selecting card... Was the charges showing zero...???... Mind it that axis charges even for their pre approved cards in normal conditions....
They Are Showing Charges ☹️
But I am Thinking While Applying Is That Currently LTF Offer Running It Will Be LTF.

What should i do if i get this Card.

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
They Are Showing Charges ☹️
But I am Thinking While Applying Is That Currently LTF Offer Running It Will Be LTF.

What should i do if i get this Card.
It should show before selection of card...When I applied it was clearly written joining charges zero and annual charges zero.... . U can complaint to customer care about it... But as I know axis.... I dont see a very positive resolution for u....

dhiraz

TF Ace
It should show before selection of card...When I applied it was clearly written joining charges zero and annual charges zero.... . U can complaint to customer care about it... But as I know axis.... I dont see a very positive resolution for u....
If I Get This Card I Will Call Customer Care And Ask Them What Is Meaning Of LTF Offer.

If My Card Is Chargeable I Will Request Them For Convert This Card as LTF Otherwise Cancel The Card.

Suppose If I Cancelled The Card Is There Any Problem In Future To Get Another Card

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
If I Get This Card I Will Call Customer Care And Ask Them What Is Meaning Of LTF Offer.

If My Card Is Chargeable I Will Request Them For Convert This Card as LTF Otherwise Cancel The Card.

Suppose If I Cancelled The Card Is There Any Problem In Future To Get Another Card
No you are good to go... After 90 days... Byt u shudnt leave it.. Go till principal nodal officer.... As this offer is publically going in