• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis is rolling out LE check yours

he actually commented on that thread so i have changed time and date of all the comments. cause it won't look proper and it too much hassle. so i didn't opt.
That's okay, it does not actually matter who opened the thread as long as same subject matter is discussed.
However, it is better to have the most informative post as the first post, if possible ..
If not possible, just leave it as it is

Last edited:
I cannot see LE offers in app , Just card upgrade offers, but I got a LE fairly recently so that is understandable but it is amusing to see PPL not getting LE for years with Axis! I am getting periodic LE offers and I thought Axis is one of the good ones!!!🙃

Last edited:
I have a question,
I have axis ace and neo with merged limit of 21k.
If I apply Airtel axis cc will I get same limit or can be higher or lower?
Axis neo two month old card l, when should apply next for axis cc?

I have a question,
I have axis ace and neo with merged limit of 21k.
If I apply Airtel axis cc will I get same limit or can be higher or lower?
Axis neo two month old card l, when should apply next for axis cc?
If you apply for an Axis Bank core credit card, there is a high chance of getting an increased limit if you already have high-limit credit cards reported in your CIBIL.

If you apply for an Axis Bank core credit card, there is a high chance of getting an increased limit if you already have high-limit credit cards reported in your CIBIL.
So Airtel axis is cobranded card so high limit chances is less?
My highest credit limit in cibil is 100k.
And I want Airtel.
So what should be strategy?

Back