• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis is rolling out LE check yours

I hold Axis Ace (10m) & Axis Airtel (3m) and received a generous 400% limit enhancement for my Ace card. However, Airtel card still had the old limit. I mailed the pno and finally managed to get the limits matched for both the cards.

AXIS Bank giving limit enhancement to selected users - check yours.

Finally out of 15k club, Got LE on oldest Axis card (OG FreeCharge Plus) after 1.5 year.

View attachment 63495

15-60k fine for now.

Offer not showing normally,
How to check ?

• Open Axis Mobile app
• Login
• Click 3 dot menu in top left
• Click services then Check for limit increase
• Repeat this method for each card & check if you got LE in any of the card
• If you got LE, read & accept TnC, enter Pin
• Booyah! Your limit will be instantly increased. Also, this will be shared in all card automatically in upcoming days, wait patiently.
My CL also merged to all my cards 🤭.

Don't know it's because of e-mail/calls 😜 or automatic.

Such a huge limit Increase implies that you are giving a lot of profit to Axis Bank
so what are your spends ?
how much per month and in which categories?
No Way Smile GIF by Muffin & Nuts

Even I got 15L on my ace. Seems axis is generous in terms of CLs.
My CL path has been 2L->5L->7L->15L in a span of 2 years or so.

Such a huge limit Increase implies that you are giving a lot of profit to Axis Bank
so what are your spends ?
how much per month and in which categories?
My spends on Magnus in the last financial year were 15.something lacs, plus 6 lacs on atlas, this fy it is nothing just small here and there for few thousands in total. I am planning to close the card in march, just emailed pno to merge the limit with other two cc(atlas/fk)

I had ltf fk since the beginning when it was launched, 83k limit never got any LE even though i used it thoroughly. Last year in April i got Magnus with a limit of 5.1, got Atlas with the same limit in Sept and now I got the LE

Back