• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis limit enhancement processed but not showing

yb24

TF Premier
So I requested for manual limit enhancement by axis bank by giving them salary slips.
Today I received mail that your limit enhancement is processed successfully and also a cibil hit but I don't see any limit enhancement in my axis mobile app

Many a times, they mark the service request as successfully processed without processing instead of marking it as request rejected just to show issue resolved in their statistics. I have seen it plenty of time. Most likely ur cibil and salary don't qualify for limit increase and that's the reason it hasn't increased.

So I requested for manual limit enhancement by axis bank by giving them salary slips.
Today I received mail that your limit enhancement is processed successfully and also a cibil hit but I don't see any limit enhancement in my axis mobile app
How do you find out about the CIBIL hit? How many points did you lose?

Cibil hit and process complete doesn't mean it's done. It's actually rejected in limit enhancement. Your given documents may not be eligible for enhancement due to already they have given you more than salary or due to various factors in your cibil they would have rejected.

Cibil hit and process complete doesn't mean it's done. It's actually rejected in limit enhancement. Your given documents may not be eligible for enhancement due to already they have given you more than salary or due to various factors in your cibil they would have rejected.
But they should have mailed me regarding the same

You must have requested this 10 days ago.
But the SR was closed today and hence received the email to that effect..
what you can do now:
1)Talk to 🪓 Online Chat person
or
2) wait for tomorrow to see if the SR was effected EOD tonight..

and update here..
All the best ..

You must have requested this 10 days ago.
But the SR was closed today and hence received the email to that effect..
what you can do now:
1)Talk to 🪓 Online Chat person
or
2) wait for tomorrow to see if the SR was effected EOD tonight..

and update here..
All the best ..
Ya I requested it 10 days ago but I am not understanding that they have mailed me that your request is processed successfully so did they rejected my request or accepted

Ya I requested it 10 days ago but I am not understanding that they have mailed me that your request is processed successfully so did they rejected my request or accepted
It was processed only..
For the result you need to either contact them or wait for a day or two to reflect in the app / net banking..
That is the kind of communication 🪓 does , showing huge respect to the customer.. !!;);)

It was processed only..
For the result you need to either contact them or wait for a day or two to reflect in the app / net banking..
That is the kind of communication 🪓 does , showing huge respect to the customer.. !!;);)
Bro they rejected my request 😭
Now I have raised the request to close my credit card

Just close it with eyes wide open.. ;)
Not worth at all..
Ya I have sbi cashback card with 41k limit I thought to give a try to increase the limit and merge it with axis neo but I didn't knew that this is fuxis bank.
Horrible customer support and service I am wondering how people deal with this bank my experience has always been horrible.

Ya I have sbi cashback card with 41k limit I thought to give a try to increase the limit and merge it with axis neo but I didn't knew that this is fuxis bank.
Horrible customer support and service I am wondering how people deal with this bank my experience has always been horrible.
You can read my posts about 🪓 then you will know my views.
Anyway just move on.

Back