• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis limit enhancement processed but not showing

yb24

TF Premier
So I requested for manual limit enhancement by axis bank by giving them salary slips.
Today I received mail that your limit enhancement is processed successfully and also a cibil hit but I don't see any limit enhancement in my axis mobile app

You can read my posts about 🪓 then you will know my views.
Anyway just move on.
Ya bro I have been dealing with them from past 1 month because they delivered me value plus debit card and deducted 885 rs instead of sending liberty debit card and now it has been 15 days but not refunded my money after sending mail to even md desk

Ya bro I have been dealing with them from past 1 month because they delivered me value plus debit card and deducted 885 rs instead of sending liberty debit card and now it has been 15 days but not refunded my money after sending mail to even md desk
These guys are customer dis-centric...
If there is a word like that..

Ya I am not understanding why they didn't increase a single penny straightaway rejected,have been maintaining 50k mab from last month since account opened
That is 🪓 ..
We can't do anything about it.
There are plenty of choices out there

FK axis ,age 6 months,limit 15k
The same thing happened to me last year in March got the FK Axis with 15K Limit and kept using it as I was well compensated with 1000 FK Gift Voucher. After that when I tried to apply for My Zone LTF always rejected still January 2024 I applied for the card via offline axis bank agent C2C using a different number but was rejected the next day. Then when I finally applied for the card LTF in March 2024 they called me for my number change request to the new number I previously applied in Jan 24. Suddenly the card was approved and my Limit just Skyrocketed to 2.1L from 15K without any income documents or verification. But they delivered the My Zone card which was not visible in My Axis App. Called the cc they said unable to find my card details after that they sent me a new My Zone card LTF.

Back