• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any trick for Airtel Axis Limit enhancement?

Manoj Pant

TF Premier
I have Airtel Axis card from last one year with limit of 30K. I always done good transections and timely bill payments but not getting any offer regarding limit enhancement. I don't have any other Axis card and no other relationship with Axis Bank.Have anyone got pre-approved limit increase offer for Airtel Axis?How to enhance limit of this card?

drsel

TF Legend
I have Airtel Axis card from last one year with limit of 30K. I always done good transections and timely bill payments but not getting any offer regarding limit enhancement. I don't have any other Axis card and no other relationship with Axis Bank.Have anyone got pre-approved limit increase offer for Airtel Axis?How to enhance limit of this card?
Use monthly
1200 for Airtel bills
3000 for utility bills
5000 for swiggy Zomato
you don't need more limit than this

bing1309

TF Premier
No...I never think about it but sometimes utilisation goes beyond 30%, so I am thinking about 50K limit atleast.
See if you have just axis one card and no other bank then yes it's a problem if you have other bank cards then considering all cc it should be under 30% it's not calculated on single card it's considered as 30% secured and unsecured cc's

Madhav

TF Buzz
Hey,

Just go to the page linked below, send it an email to them with your limit increase request described with the documents every 6 months and most likely they'll keep increasing your credit limit till it reaches a few times your monthly income.

sam0001

TF Select
You can just apply for another axis cc in offline using C2C method with higher limit cc and they will merge it's limit with the new card, close the new card if not needed or don't activate at all ,the limit will be merged once the new cc get approved.

mailmenow

TF Premier
I have been using flipkart Credit card since 2021 and MYZONE since 2020. I have good transaction in flipkart when compared with the MYZONE. Even after 3 year I never got any pre approved offer or LE offer in flipkart yet. But we get pre-approved offer and LE offer in MYZONE. Try to get MYZONE card. if you use it very less, there may be chance of getting pre-approved offer and LE. Don't worry about other card limit. If you get LE offer in one card, then it will reflect on other card now. The axis limit will automatically flow to the maximum aggregate limit so that all the cards will get equal individual limit (Merged limit only)

Last edited: