• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Limit Enhancement Success with per card limit removal

Krutik1995

TF Buzz
LTF: Life time free
SR: Service Request
PNO : Principal Nodal Officer (Highest level)
Nodal Officer: 2nd Highest Level
Customer Support: doesn't matter in case of axis bank 🥲.

Hello cc geeks,

This is my first post under the @TechnoFino Community 😁, so as all of you know axis bank are not that great when it comes to credit limit and customer service too. My first card from axis bank is Axis Flipkart credit card approved without any income documents in Mar-2020 with Worst limit 30k i was disappointed but lastly continued thinking it will increase some day but they never , then decided to take another axis neo credit card but it was also approved without asking income documents with same trash limit of 30,000rs, then i call to axis cc to close my Axis Flipkart then they offered me LTF axis Flipkart & LTF my zone also, then i continued but lastly after analysing every axis limit increase or enhancement post on @TechnoFino Community decided to mail Nodal officer first with my latest ITR and all other banks credit card statements with 6 lac+ limits but sadly Nodal officer didn't processed and given that same reply that everyone receive , then i approached PNO(Principal Nodal Officer) then they replied me after 16 days that they have taken my request then after 6 days of that reply CIBIL inquiry of 10,000 hites by Axis Bank Credit Card, then i got it that limit increase request is the reason, then after 46 hours of that CIBIL hit my limit enhancement is reflected in my Axis bank app with limit Increased to 1,00,000 aggregated but for all cards, so they also removed by per card limit, after almost fighting for 4 months i got this 😁, still my requested limit was 2,00,000 but still i am happy with 1,00,000 for all cards because my all axis bank credit cards are LTF.so this is all about journey with axis bank credit card limit enhancement 😉 .

Tips : To get process faster always mail nodal officer first then PNO otherwise PNO will not respond, and most important a tweet with there social media handle and when they tell you send private message then send them you pno mail screenshot and also SR number provided by PNO.

Lastly i want to thank @TechnoFino 😁😉

Back