• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis magnus addon card query

arpitium

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hello,

I recently received Axis magnus card, I also got addon card for my wife.
I have never used add on card before so I have no idea about the best way to use it.

I have following queries regarding the addon card:
1. Do we get separate discounts in amazon/flipkart sale (10% on each card?)
2. Do we get separate edge reward points for each card (separate milestone bonus?) or the spends are combined and only main card gets the point?
3. My wife doesnt have axis bank account, does she need to create her account in axis mobile app and register the card or both cards can be handled in my net banking?
4. Best strategy to use both cards for maximum rewards (Assume we can spend 1 lakh in each card every 2 months and we want to utilize all points for air miles)?
5. For domestic/international lounge access do we need to carry just the credit cards or priority pass is also required?

Last edited:
Looks like the DL and Aadhaar has been provided in the 1st stage of application itself, but our query is for already online issued primary magnus.
btw my wife have aadhaar pan only no DL, if axis ask for DL then to arrange for DL haha
I called Axis Credit card agent who helped me in getting Magnus card, she told to go bank and apply for add-on card. I will try it on Saturday and let you know. And she also told to go to Credit card branch(regular branch will not help). In Bengaluru, it's near to Lalbagh(near to passport office).

I called Axis Credit card agent who helped me in getting Magnus card, she told to go bank and apply for add-on card. I will try it on Saturday and let you know. And she also told to go to Credit card branch(regular branch will not help). In Bengaluru, it's near to Lalbagh(near to passport office).
Axis loans division i've seen separate premises but for CC also they r running different branches good to hear...will search/enquire for my city too

You will get addon for new application.
They are not issuing addons for the existing card.
both this up and down comments we will get verdict on SAT;)

I got my wifes add on card yesterday, below is how
Mine is offline application and had applied for add on when applying for card but application was put on hold for this for almost 1 month. After i agreed to cancel add on they approved the card but RM/DSA assured he would get add on after 1 month. I called him after 1 month. He asked me to visit the branch and he spoke to them and they gave me an add on application form, filed all the details and attached my wifes photo and self attested copy of mine and my wifes Aadhaar copy. Only my signature, wifes not required. Submitted the form in the branch. RM/DSA told me to share the SR no once i get it and he will take approvals and get the card issued. 3 days later got a SR no, shared the same with him. I was not very hopeful but 1 week later got the card, no dispatch msg. Just delivery msg from bluedart. It came in the same kind of box as the primary card.
Activating the card is little difficult, you have to call CC, first set the PIN, then activate domestic/international usage. CC will help you.
Entire process took 15 days from application to delivery. RM/DSA was very helpful, just that i had to follow up couple of times.

IMG_8969.jpg

Mine is offline application and had applied for add on when applying for card but application was put on hold for this for almost 1 month. After i agreed to cancel add on they approved the card but RM/DSA assured he would get add on after 1 month. I called him after 1 month. He asked me to visit the branch and he spoke to them and they gave me an add on application form, filed all the details and attached my wifes photo and self attested copy of mine and my wifes Aadhaar copy. Only my signature, wifes not required. Submitted the form in the branch. RM/DSA told me to share the SR no once i get it and he will take approvals and get the card issued. 3 days later got a SR no, shared the same with him. I was not very hopeful but 1 week later got the card, no dispatch msg. Just delivery msg from bluedart. It came in the same kind of box as the primary card.
Activating the card is little difficult, you have to call CC, first set the PIN, then activate domestic/international usage. CC will help you.
Entire process took 15 days from application to delivery. RM/DSA was very helpful, just that i had to follow up couple of times.
We now have proof that getting addon for existing card is possible. :D

Reactions: ARV
Activating the card is indeed difficult. Can't set custom limits too.

Back