• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis magnus addon card query

arpitium

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hello,

I recently received Axis magnus card, I also got addon card for my wife.
I have never used add on card before so I have no idea about the best way to use it.

I have following queries regarding the addon card:
1. Do we get separate discounts in amazon/flipkart sale (10% on each card?)
2. Do we get separate edge reward points for each card (separate milestone bonus?) or the spends are combined and only main card gets the point?
3. My wife doesnt have axis bank account, does she need to create her account in axis mobile app and register the card or both cards can be handled in my net banking?
4. Best strategy to use both cards for maximum rewards (Assume we can spend 1 lakh in each card every 2 months and we want to utilize all points for air miles)?
5. For domestic/international lounge access do we need to carry just the credit cards or priority pass is also required?

Last edited:
Update:
Used the weekend Saturday also 1st Saturday so banking work day and visited a nearby axis branch with my wife to apply for add on to my magnus
That branch had no clue but contacted someone either from cards division or from main city branch he or she shared form and instructions to this branch so asked for pan adhar and a pp size photo of spouse
Did all filling and submitted with half hoped and to my surprise got this sms now after 8pm
“Dear Customer, Thank you for contacting Axis Bank. Your service request number is 221105123456”
Will keep posted on progress

Update:
Used the weekend Saturday also 1st Saturday so banking work day and visited a nearby axis branch with my wife to apply for add on to my magnus
That branch had no clue but contacted someone either from cards division or from main city branch he or she shared form and instructions to this branch so asked for pan adhar and a pp size photo of spouse
Did all filling and submitted with half hoped and to my surprise got this sms now after 8pm
“Dear Customer, Thank you for contacting Axis Bank. Your service request number is 221105123456”
Will keep posted on progress
Any update on this, which branch did you go to (in Bangalore?)

I received 3 add-on card for Axis Magnus(for my father, mother and sister). Here is the process I followed.
1) I tried going to multiple Axis bank branch but no one helped. I don't have any existing relationship with Axis(other than Axis magnus credit card).
2) I used twitter platform to ask them why there is no add-on provided. Date - 22nd December 2022
1675584327321.png
They asked me to DM on twitter
3) I DM on twitter as suggested -
1675584402694.png

They dodged for few days but I kept messaging them and finally on 17th Jan 2023 they told Axis personal will contact me.
I received call on 18th Jan 2023 from Axis executive.
On 21st Jan 2023, Axis executive came and collected all documents for add-on application.
Finally received all three add-on card today(5th Feb 2023) :)
1675584890955.png

I received 3 add-on card for Axis Magnus(for my father, mother and sister). Here is the process I followed.
1) I tried going to multiple Axis bank branch but no one helped. I don't have any existing relationship with Axis(other than Axis magnus credit card).
2) I used twitter platform to ask them why there is no add-on provided. Date - 22nd December 2022
View attachment 9900
View attachment 9901

They dodged for few days but I kept messaging them and finally on 17th Jan 2023 they told Axis personal will contact me.
On 21st Jan 2023, Axis executive came and collected all documents for add-on application.
View attachment 9902
Now, if someone can help how to activate and generate pin for the same.

View attachment 9900
View attachment 9901

View attachment 9902
What all documents you gave for add-on ?
Also does any of addon member , had a primary axis card with them ?

Back