• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis magnus addon card query

arpitium

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hello,

I recently received Axis magnus card, I also got addon card for my wife.
I have never used add on card before so I have no idea about the best way to use it.

I have following queries regarding the addon card:
1. Do we get separate discounts in amazon/flipkart sale (10% on each card?)
2. Do we get separate edge reward points for each card (separate milestone bonus?) or the spends are combined and only main card gets the point?
3. My wife doesnt have axis bank account, does she need to create her account in axis mobile app and register the card or both cards can be handled in my net banking?
4. Best strategy to use both cards for maximum rewards (Assume we can spend 1 lakh in each card every 2 months and we want to utilize all points for air miles)?
5. For domestic/international lounge access do we need to carry just the credit cards or priority pass is also required?

Last edited:
No idea. I don't have DL for myself. My father has. My mother and sister doesn't have DL. But axis executive didn't even mention that they need DL. He just told Aadhar and Pan copy(self attested).
I tried the same thing and they did not want to use PAN and wanted a separate govt ID for age verification

I am unable to get the addon processed. Should I visit the branch? Is it too much of a hassle?
If you have a RM who will help you, then you can get it. I got addons processed via my branch through RM.

(This is what my RM told me) RM via BM will take approval from cc zonal head. Then the documents are uploaded along with the approval. After about 3 - 4 days, addons gets approved.

Documents: Address proof, PAN proof.

Best way to get add-on for Axus is to apply it along with primary
Yes true but when I spoke to my offline contact , she said that if May stall approval and the approval time will be quite a lot. It may even get disapproved. Hence I decided to apply without an add on. There’s definitely something because of which axis employees avoid issuing add Ons. Maybe it’s the lengthy procedure that they do not want to do.

She has asked me to contact again after using the card for few months and she will take approval from branch head and some other heads to put in the request.

Back