• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus application

Legionomous

TF Buzz
Is Axis bank that slow and terrible when it comes to processing an application?

I applied for Magnus through Pre-approved offers on Axis mobile on 26th December and it's 7th Jan and there's no movement at all. I called up Axis customer care and provided them with application number but the funny thing- they couldn't find it in the system. For that reason, I went ahead and applied through traditional approach and applied again on 28th December and still no progress. Today (7th Jan) after more than 10 days, I received a call from Axis saying that while taking KYC photo, it turned out a little blur and for that reason I have to redo all the process again for biometrics and they sent someone over and provided me with another application number. The worst part is that they are denying to do "eKYC" and have to necessarily send someone home to do the processing which doesn't make sense.

Has anyone faced such a terrible experience from Axis or is it just me?

I had a very interesting experience for Axis Magnus via an online application on their website, sharing it here in case it helps anyone who is looking to apply.
  • 1 Dec, 1 am : Applied online, finished video KYC. No income docs were asked. Got an application number, with the message that application was under review which will be completed in 24 Hrs
  • 1 Dec, 10.30 am : Got an SMS / email that application is approved and card will be delivered shortly.
  • 4 Dec, 12 pm : Received the card, metal version. Got an sms from BlueDart around 9 am that card will be delivered today, no other message from the bank between 1 Dec & 4 Dec.
I had been reading about the the application process on this forum, and it seems Axis has really improved the online application process. Hope this helps folks who are planning to apply.
Not everyone will have smooth process like you. You are the chosen one from Axis Bank. Right now Axis bank has the tedious and long procedures of issuing the credit cards. No one knows where it will get stuck and the reason for Approval or Declined. Lucky you.

Not everyone will have smooth process like you. You are the chosen one from Axis Bank. Right now Axis bank has the tedious and long procedures of issuing the credit cards. No one knows where it will get stuck and the reason for Approval or Declined. Lucky you.
Mine was even faster. Applied on 6th Jan morning, just asked pan card details, no kyc, within 2 mints my card details were reflecting on the screen, 8th morning card was delivered through Bluedart. May be because I was already holding an Axis Reserve LTF and had a customer ID.

Mine was even faster. Applied on 6th Jan morning, just asked pan card details, no kyc, within 2 mints my card details were reflecting on the screen, 8th morning card was delivered through Bluedart. May be because I was already holding an Axis Reserve LTF and had a customer ID.
How did you get Axis Reserve LTF?
Also did you get Magnus LTF as well?

How did you get Axis Reserve LTF?
Also did you get Magnus LTF as well?
Axis Reserve was offered LTF as it was my condition, to transfer my account to Axis bank from other HDFC(who offered me Infinia on the same condition in the past, lol). Magnus is approved last week, though Joining fees is showing in unbilled transaction, I am contacting them to make it LTF on the basis of LTF Reserve, lets see they agree or not, if they don't I'll surrender it.

Last edited:
Axis Reserve was offered LTF as it was my condition, to transfer my account to Axis bank from other HDFC(who offered me Infina on the same condition in the past, lol). Magnus is approved last week, though Joining fees is showing in unbilled transaction, I am contacting them to make it LTF on the basis of LTF Reserve, lets see they agree or not, if they don't I'll surrender it.
Congrats 👏

Wow, that looks like you were able to flex their muscles for your Reserve LTF.

If you don't mind share some details

how long you been with AXIS?

How much approximate NRV you maintaining or able to convince them? (Burgundy is 30L AQB but they give only Select card, Private Burgundy is 5C rand that comes with Burgundy one credit card LTF)

Which city ? Urban/metro etc

Congrats 👏

Wow, that looks like you were able to flex their muscles for your Reserve LTF.

If you don't mind share some details

how long you been with AXIS?

How much approximate NRV you maintaining or able to convince them? (Burgundy is 30L AQB but they give only Select card, Private Burgundy is 5C rand that comes with Burgundy one credit card LTF)

Which city ? Urban/metro etc
No AQB business, only current account, not for very long with Axis, though have an old customer ID, with some past relationship.

I am getting Magnus as pre approved on my axis mobile app but the limit showing here is
2.25 lacs As I know Magnus has a base limit of 3 lacs
Should I apply via axis mobile pre approved
Will it be actually approved or rejected ?

I am getting Magnus as pre approved on my axis mobile app but the limit showing here is
2.25 lacs As I know Magnus has a base limit of 3 lacs
Should I apply via axis mobile pre approved
Will it be actually approved or rejected ?
You can apply. I got the limit of 2,53,000 on my Magnus.

Even people with good cibil are refused sometimes. I say you apply anyway as there is nothing to lose as such. Worst case is you’ll have to wait for the cool down period to get another Axis card.

Even people with good cibil are refused sometimes. I say you apply anyway as there is nothing to lose as such. Worst case is you’ll have to wait for the cool down period to get another Axis card.
What is the cooling period for Axis bank for issuing other credit cards? and the chance to get the credit limit enhanced? My brother got his Axis card around 3-4 months back with 2.4L limit and he want to increase the credit limit, so how does that work?

What is the cooling period for Axis bank for issuing other credit cards? and the chance to get the credit limit enhanced? My brother got his Axis card around 3-4 months back with 2.4L limit and he want to increase the credit limit, so how does that work?
Cooling period after successfully getting a card or rejection? Cause I got two Axis cards simultaneously last month. Not sure about the LE process some banks only revise the limit after 6 months.

Back