• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus application

Legionomous

TF Buzz
Is Axis bank that slow and terrible when it comes to processing an application?

I applied for Magnus through Pre-approved offers on Axis mobile on 26th December and it's 7th Jan and there's no movement at all. I called up Axis customer care and provided them with application number but the funny thing- they couldn't find it in the system. For that reason, I went ahead and applied through traditional approach and applied again on 28th December and still no progress. Today (7th Jan) after more than 10 days, I received a call from Axis saying that while taking KYC photo, it turned out a little blur and for that reason I have to redo all the process again for biometrics and they sent someone over and provided me with another application number. The worst part is that they are denying to do "eKYC" and have to necessarily send someone home to do the processing which doesn't make sense.

Has anyone faced such a terrible experience from Axis or is it just me?

What is the cooling period for Axis bank for issuing other credit cards? and the chance to get the credit limit enhanced? My brother got his Axis card around 3-4 months back with 2.4L limit and he want to increase the credit limit, so how does that work?
CL increase is 3months per my request to PNO in Dec, as they denied my request, mine was <3 months from last card obtained

1674467940601.png

Reactions: BVC
Axis Reserve was offered LTF as it was my condition, to transfer my account to Axis bank from other HDFC(who offered me Infinia on the same condition in the past, lol). Magnus is approved last week, though Joining fees is showing in unbilled transaction, I am contacting them to make it LTF on the basis of LTF Reserve, lets see they agree or not, if they don't I'll surrender it.
They declined to make it LTF.:rolleyes:

Axis Reserve was offered LTF as it was my condition, to transfer my account to Axis bank from other HDFC(who offered me Infinia on the same condition in the past, lol). Magnus is approved last week, though Joining fees is showing in unbilled transaction, I am contacting them to make it LTF on the basis of LTF Reserve, lets see they agree or not, if they don't I'll surrender it.
Hi SPS,

In Axis Reserve LTF, do you also get the welcome benefit of 50000 ER and the annual benefit of 50000 ER that is normally given to Axis reserve cardholders who pay the annual and joining fee?

Thanks!

Hi SPS,

In Axis Reserve LTF, do you also get the welcome benefit of 50000 ER and the annual benefit of 50000 ER that is normally given to Axis reserve cardholders who pay the annual and joining fee?

Thanks!
Yes all welcome benefits provided. still lying have not redeemed them.

Yes all welcome benefits provided. still lying have not redeemed them.
Thank you for answering my question!

And what about the annual benefits on renewal. As you are not paying annual fee, do you still get the 50000 ER every year? Thanks

Thank you for answering my question!

And what about the annual benefits on renewal. As you are not paying annual fee, do you still get the 50000 ER every year? Thanks
Just checked total ER 168000 on one card and 150000 on other, not a single redeemed. will explorer how to make best use of them

Reactions: 787
Just checked total ER 168000 on one card and 150000 on other, not a single redeemed. will explorer how to make best use of them
Great but I’m still confused whether you earned this because of the 50,000 ER on joining bonus and annual bonus thereafter or by earning on spends. Please clarify.

I am trying to push my RM for LTF reserve.

So want to know whether I will get joining bonus and annual renewal bonus of 50000ER each even if my card is LTF and am not paying those fees.

Thank you

Back