• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus application

Legionomous

TF Buzz
Is Axis bank that slow and terrible when it comes to processing an application?

I applied for Magnus through Pre-approved offers on Axis mobile on 26th December and it's 7th Jan and there's no movement at all. I called up Axis customer care and provided them with application number but the funny thing- they couldn't find it in the system. For that reason, I went ahead and applied through traditional approach and applied again on 28th December and still no progress. Today (7th Jan) after more than 10 days, I received a call from Axis saying that while taking KYC photo, it turned out a little blur and for that reason I have to redo all the process again for biometrics and they sent someone over and provided me with another application number. The worst part is that they are denying to do "eKYC" and have to necessarily send someone home to do the processing which doesn't make sense.

Has anyone faced such a terrible experience from Axis or is it just me?

Bodhi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Axis Reserve was offered LTF as it was my condition, to transfer my account to Axis bank from other HDFC(who offered me Infinia on the same condition in the past, lol). Magnus is approved last week, though Joining fees is showing in unbilled transaction, I am contacting them to make it LTF on the basis of LTF Reserve, lets see they agree or not, if they don't I'll surrender it.
By transferring your account you mean your salary account? Or was it based on some initial funding and other requirements?

Did you have to share your HDFC account's statements with Axis for them to give you an assurance of Reserve LTF?

Thanks @SPS

Reactions: 787

SPS

TF Select
VIP Lounge
By transferring your account you mean your salary account? Or was it based on some initial funding and other requirements?

Did you have to share your HDFC account's statements with Axis for them to give you an assurance of Reserve LTF?

Thanks @SPS
No, not salary account. It was current account.

Reactions: 787

SPS

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Meerut, main branch, through my current account in the bank, how does it matter?. You asked about Reserve or Magnus?

Last edited:

bimanpaul

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I am holding 3 credit cards from Axis Bank: Airtel Axis Bank (1L), Axis ACE (3L) & Axis MyZone(1.5L). I don't have savings account with Axis Bank
I am willing to upgrade Axis ACE to Axis Magnus but as my limit on ACE is 3L Phone Banking support did not initiate the upgrade.
I have HDFC Regalia with limit of 6.7L and ICICI Amazon Pay with 13L limit.
Can someone help me to get Magnus?

BVC

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I am holding 3 credit cards from Axis Bank: Airtel Axis Bank (1L), Axis ACE (3L) & Axis MyZone(1.5L). I don't have savings account with Axis Bank
I am willing to upgrade Axis ACE to Axis Magnus but as my limit on ACE is 3L Phone Banking support did not initiate the upgrade.
I have HDFC Regalia with limit of 6.7L and ICICI Amazon Pay with 13L limit.
Can someone help me to get Magnus?
It’s easy to get Magnus with ICICI C2C when you’re not holding any axis cards, but you’re already holding 3 with Axis Bank. If your ACE is more than 6 months old try for LE later for upgrade.

caabhi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Axis Reserve was offered LTF as it was my condition, to transfer my account to Axis bank from other HDFC(who offered me Infinia on the same condition in the past, lol). Magnus is approved last week, though Joining fees is showing in unbilled transaction, I am contacting them to make it LTF on the basis of LTF Reserve, lets see they agree or not, if they don't I'll surrender it.
Congratulations! It is indeed one of the rarest things, haven't heard anyone having LTF Reserve apart from you.
Can you please also indicate timeline as to when you got it as LTF?

SPS

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Congratulations! It is indeed one of the rarest things, haven't heard anyone having LTF Reserve apart from you.
Can you please also indicate timeline as to when you got it as LTF?
It was a condition while availing one of the Axis premium product, they promised Burgundy Private LTF but delivered Reserve instead.

xxScriptzxx

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am in the same boat. Got infinia ltf by convencing hdfc team, and moving to imperia. Your post now is enticing me to move to axis just to get hold of reserve. I will wait for few months, since i dont have any use of reserve. Already holding two magnus in my family.