• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus "Meet & Greet" Experience (and a mistake that you should not make)

atulsingh

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hello Everyone,
I want to share my experience related to Axis Magnus Meet & Greet Service that i recently booked for International departure at delhi airport (T3).
We were 8 people in the group so i availed all that magnus offers in one go.
We entered the airport through staff entry gate and within a minute we were in airport. After getting the luggage checked in we cleared the check in through business passenger section. That too was super quick. There was practically no waiting from start to finish.
After the security check we had plenty of time to kill. IMG_3622.JPG

Now here a miscommunication started. They didnt tell me that lounge access is also included i this service. And I didnt know any better. So I didnt ask about lounge access as well. In reading a twitter post where someone told that they got access to lounge access as well.
After reading this i mailed Axis guys to verify about lounge access. They told its NOT included in meet and greet service. Ok, i thought. But then, one more person shared their experience of axis m&g where he also got the lounge access.
When i asked him on twitter if got the free lounge access in m&g then Encalm guys responded by saying that its included in m&g.

All in all i missed the lounge access ..other wise it was a good experience.
After some time they arrived with a buggy and we were dropped at the gate for the boarding.

So, do confirm if lounge access is there or not in Meet and greet service when you book from axis.

Hope this was informative.
Thanks

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge

kumarvishwas

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Used Axis Meet and Greet last week for a Vistara flight to Singapore-
Received the call around 9-10 hours before the flight to confirm the timing of arrival, reached at the provided time and a porter was already available at Gate No.1, he picked up the bags and a buggy was waiting just inside the gate.

So my ticket was economy so I had to stand in normal Vistara line to get the boarding pass, then the porter took us to priority security check and then Business/First Class Immigration desk(which was a pretty good and quick).

The lounge was not included so used Magnus for me and my IDFC First Wealth for another friend at Loyalty Lounge.

On the boarding time another porter came and took us to the boarding gate and left us at the gate, the service was really good all in all.

CVR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Used Axis Meet and Greet last week for a Vistara flight to Singapore-
Received the call around 9-10 hours before the flight to confirm the timing of arrival, reached at the provided time and a porter was already available at Gate No.1, he picked up the bags and a buggy was waiting just inside the gate.

So my ticket was economy so I had to stand in normal Vistara line to get the boarding pass, then the porter took us to priority security check and then Business/First Class Immigration desk(which was a pretty good and quick).

The lounge was not included so used Magnus for me and my IDFC First Wealth for another friend at Loyalty Lounge.

On the boarding time another porter came and took us to the boarding gate and left us at the gate, the service was really good all in all.
Which airport?

Max

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
In your case check-in was done in normal queue. Is that the normal way or do they even help in priority check-in?
My experience at T2 Mumbai was there was no priority check in, they will stay with you and load your bags at the time of check in onto the baggage belts, but you’ll still need to go through the normal line. Everywhere else you go through priority queues (entry, security check)

kirtivardhan

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
In your case check-in was done in normal queue. Is that the normal way or do they even help in priority check-in?
It depends on the airline and the person who is with you, got to use the Biz class line in Vistara without the M&G associate knowing that I have access with Vistara Gold but on another day I was told that priority check in isnt included

SMGROW

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Does the M&G service provider entertain an early arrival at the airport? I usually drive from Pune to Mumbai for international flights, based on the traffic usually I arrive 4-5 hrs before the flight departure.

xxScriptzxx

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Does anyone here know who is the M&G service provider for Axis in BLR airport?
At BLR its pretty ordinary. I have available twice, once it was priority everywhere while the second time, I was in normal queue. I think it all depends on the person who is with u during M/G. It is better that you inform the person who calls 3 hrs before check-in (number ends with 30188), that send someone who can take me via priority queues in security, boarding, immigration etc

chiron

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I have an upcoming flight connecting in Mumbai, and will be arriving at T2 at 2:55 AM and next flight is at T1 at 5:35 AM.
Can I avail M&G only for 5:35 am flight?
any experience on M&G for arrival?

I have an upcoming flight connecting in Mumbai, and will be arriving at T2 at 2:55 AM and next flight is at T1 at 5:35 AM.
Can I avail M&G only for 5:35 am flight?
any experience on M&G for arrival?

Yes you can avail it only for your 5:35 from T1.

You have a very tight connection. I assume you're coming in on an international flight at 3 AM. Hope you're on a single ticket... otherwise you'll probably end up in trouble.