• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Axis Magnus Monthly Milestone Reward Points Tracking (Check Yours)

Did everyone got milestone points for November month as well as accelerated edge rewards points ??
I got Milestone of 25K of NOV and some duplicate points of GV transactions of OCT .... i was not aware of the "accelerated edge rewards points" offer .... can u post the T&C ....

accelerated edge rewards points is different from Diwali bonus right?

Not useful for cc enthusiasts
This is the right answer here. Even if you are 60, you cannot pay by CC.

Monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, and annual modes are the different modes of payment that are available. The payment of pension must be done via Aadhaar Enabled Payment System or National Electronics Fund Transfer (NEFT).

I got Milestone of 25K of NOV and some duplicate points of GV transactions of OCT .... i was not aware of the "accelerated edge rewards points" offer .... can u post the T&C ....

accelerated edge rewards points is different from Diwali bonus right?

I meant for 5X rewards from gyftr portal for accelerated edge rewards points .

After recent Magnus changes to T&C 's, if i pay rent say on 2nd March, is it considered for 1 lakh milestone? As the new T&C's are effective from 5th March? any idea on this

Has any one received accelerated reward points of gyftr for the nov-2022 ?
I got the grabdeals points for november month yesterday but not the gyftr.
While I was cross checking the points and found out that for one the transaction points were missing, how to cross verify this or how can I reach to customer care ??

Back