• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Axis Magnus Monthly Milestone Reward Points Tracking (Check Yours)

definite miss
i lost like this with one of the cards milestone of 1 lac during diwali, i did exact bill of 1lac online but gst part i dont know those days so after 3 months i got the reply about gst will not qualify for seasonal milestone....costly lesson
i thought it was the actual amount debited in the card statement that would be considered for milestone....how can bank find out how much is gst/other taxes in the amount we spent?

so if i buy something from via grab deals portal...they'll be able to see tax and all.....what about travel edge....taxes etc. on airfares...that is also excluded from milestone?
Traveledge i so far not used
But last month in grabdeals I expected 4800 rupees worth 5x rewards but they round of and gave 5k worth so all depends on the person who deals in axis
As long as automation not implemented it’s our luck

I have received milestone benefit for the card issuance month Nov'22 [New card and not upgradation]. This cleared the suspense of card issuance month eligibility for milestone ER points ☺️

I have received my card on 24th Nov'22 and made a transaction of over 1L on 25th Nov'22.
i also spent 1L in card issuing month....fingers crossed for milestone benefit!!!

I have a query i purchased 25k vouchers for croma and normal 80 thousand spends
How much points will i get
9000 for 5X croma vouchers
Also Milestone of 1 lakh since total spend is 1 lakh 5 thousand

Back