• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Axis Magnus Monthly Milestone Reward Points Tracking (Check Yours)

I think they are delaying milestone and travel edge this time so that they save on revenue being shared with Vistara on points transfer. Since this is the last month of the fiscal year, they dont want dent in their BS suddenly due to such points transfer.

They know alot of people will transfer to vistara due to 30% extra points. Vistara on the other hand wants such thing to happen thats why they have put in promo in March!!

I think they are delaying milestone and travel edge this time so that they save on revenue being shared with Vistara on points transfer. Since this is the last month of the fiscal year, they dont want dent in their BS suddenly due to such points transfer.

They know alot of people will transfer to vistara due to 30% extra points. Vistara on the other hand wants such thing to happen thats why they have put in promo in March!!
i don’t think so.. this is extremely small cost in the overall context for any full fledged bank.. for sbi cards which is a pure credit card company all these could be still meaningful cost..

i think they are just sticking to outer end of their timelines so instead of mid month, milestones could come in month end

i don’t think so.. this is extremely small cost in the overall context for any full fledged bank.. for sbi cards which is a pure credit card company all these could be still meaningful cost..

i think they are just sticking to outer end of their timelines so instead of mid month, milestones could come in month end
My estimation is that they will credit on 31st or 1st.

As with most others have received all 1x points till 18th (except Rent for which have raised a ticket). With all other multipliers, bonuses & milestones pending still.

Back