• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Axis Magnus Monthly Milestone Reward Points Tracking (Check Yours)

CVR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
No sms for me but in app it’s visible but still waiting for rental rewards so that I can move all to club vistara one go
Why you want to shift all in vistara only? Just generally asking.. most times for even domestic I don’t even find vistara flights for travel, use indigo only 80% of times.. and even if there is flight, award seat availability isn’t easy to find.. and for international anyways vistara has very few flights..

Isn’t it better to transfer points when you have firm plans rather speculatively due to bonus offer?

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Why you want to shift all in vistara only? Just generally asking.. most times for even domestic I don’t even find vistara flights for travel, use indigo only 80% of times.. and even if there is flight, award seat availability isn’t easy to find.. and for international anyways vistara has very few flights..

Isn’t it better to transfer points when you have firm plans rather speculatively due to bonus offer?
Got ur point
But having a family plan for round trip MAA to BOM in this year post April for 6 ppl which may need around 50k plus points
That’s the utility I have with cv now

Reactions: CVR