• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Axis Magnus Monthly Milestone Reward Points Tracking (Check Yours)

Did you make any transaction on yatra using your card? These are probably the 2x offer applicable on Magnus card when paid directly on Yatra (and I guess MMT)
Nope, I haven't made any transactions on Yatra in the last few months. My last transaction was in December to use Magnus 10k Yatra voucher to book flight. I paid like 350rs on top of that, that's it.

I am 100% sure of it. Just logged in and checked everywhere.
Also, the received bonus doesn't make any sense. it's not even the correct value.
I see below approaches you can take
1. Maybe these are some random points you have received, keep quiet. Wait till June end and see if you get 2700 points or not, if not then raise a complaint then.
2. Raise a complaint now and ask them to correct it. Risk associated would be if these are random points, they will be revoked and you will get 2700 probably in June or they might credit another 540 points now or in June.

I would suggest wait till June end and if you don’t get it, raise a complaint.

Hopefully you get a good customer care rep who can understand your issue and take it up to resolve.

I see below approaches you can take
1. Maybe these are some random points you have received, keep quiet. Wait till June end and see if you get 2700 points or not, if not then raise a complaint then.
2. Raise a complaint now and ask them to correct it. Risk associated would be if these are random points, they will be revoked and you will get 2700 probably in June or they might credit another 540 points now or in June.

I would suggest wait till June end and if you don’t get it, raise a complaint.
Makes sense. I'll wait till June. Let's see.

My M&S grabdeals of Dec gave me 1000 cashback instead of 10k reward points. :(
I had clearly choosen reward points. Have to fight over it everytime 😭
People who haven't gotten points for grabdeals Dec please check if you have also received cashback instead.

My M&S grabdeals of Dec gave me 1000 cashback instead of 10k reward points. :(
I had clearly choosen reward points. Have to fight over it everytime 😭
People who haven't gotten points for grabdeals Dec please check if you have also received cashback instead.
Please confirm when you received this cashback credit?
Today? Or some other date

Strange it seems!
I think there is some internal issue going on in Axis after Citi merger.
Points crediting delay is increased, Innacuracy in points calculation is increased like in your case credited cashback against points.
I think this is an issue of overburdened staff.
Yeah looks like. But atleast I am happy that the transaction was recorded from grabdeals because I did not get any confirmation sms for it.

Quick question on M&S spend. Is the rewards valid on only 1 (first) transaction or is it valid for all transactions.

Checking since I have only got confirmation messages for the first transactions in each month

Back