• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis My Zone Credit Card (Also Indian Oil Rupay Card) Lifetime Free Offer Currently Live

suhasa010

TF Ace
Apply Here

Fees and Charges - https://www.axisbank.com/retail/cards/credit-card/my-zone-credit-card/fees-charges

Confirm before applying
As not available on all channels

Get Lifetime Free Axis My Zone Credit Card

The value chart for My Zone Credit Card lists the cashback and points earned based on your transactions. You can avail benefits worth Rs.15500 using your MYZONE Credit Card annually.

Details Monthly Benefit (Rs.) Annual Benefit (Rs.)
SonyLiv Activation Benefit* 999
Movie spends at Paytm 200 2400
Food ordering at Swiggy 480 5760
Online shopping at AJIO2 2400
Fuel Spends3 30 360
Domestic Airport Lounge Access4 2000
SonyLiv Renewal Benefit3 999
EDGE Rewards 150 1800
Total Benefits (Year1) 15719
Total Benefit (Year2 onwards) 15719
Annual benefits as a percentage of spends 10.5%
*Applicable for first year only

Source: "shubhzzz" from DD.

Screenshot after I entered all the details and it showed ₹0 for My Zone and Indian Oil cards:
Screenshot_2023-06-16-13-01-23-24_3aea4af51f236e4932235fdada7d1643.jpg

Last edited:
You will only get max 1000 points in a calendar month, so use this card only for Rs. 5000 in a calendar month. There is also a 1% fuel surcharge reversal capping of Rs. 50 per billing cycle.
The points I get are edge reward points? Or normal cashback? I already have ace card but can't access edge reward section in the app as I don't have an eligible card. If I get this card, what points I'll be getting. The IOCL point for edge rewards?

Also is it true people aren't getting the points of the they don't have axis pos machine while using the card?

Reactions: Rkr
I've heard too much horrors of this card. Idk who to trust.

View attachment 20733

Also

20 reward points (4%~) on every 100 spent and this will only applicable for 5000 monthly spent

so if i spend say 20000 rs a month on fuel...then also max cashback is 200 only ?
Right now LTF campaigns are going on Axis app as well as on other platforms.Just take it if you are getting it LTF.

Also you told you don't have any Rupay CC in wallet so suggesting get this one then only you will come to know the benefits of having Rupay CC on UPI.

Last edited:
The points I get are edge reward points? Or normal cashback? I already gave ace card but can't access edge reward section in the app as I don't have an eligible card. If I get this card, what points I'll be getting. The IOCL point for edge rewards?

Also is it true people aren't getting the points of the they don't have axis pos machine whole using the card?
You will get Edge rewards..

Now coming to your Fuel accelerated reward i would say that not all IOCL fuel stations are properly marked as IOCL internally, so you may not get the accelerated rewards as expected. This is the major issue with any fuel credit card in India.

Last edited:
The points I get are edge reward points? Or normal cashback? I already gave ace card but can't access edge reward section in the app as I don't have an eligible card. If I get this card, what points I'll be getting. The IOCL point for edge rewards?

Also is it true people aren't getting the points of the they don't have axis pos machine while using the card?
Edge Reward Points.
Not true, any POS machine, you will get the points.

Bade Bhaiya @tappukepapa applied in February, and now it's June, which means more than 3 months have passed. Since it was safe to apply, I don't think the reason for rejection is due to the cooling-off period. 🤣
Ye bhi sahi hai

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230624_112723_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230624_112723_Chrome.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 27
I really don't have a word for Axis. Last time when they offered LTF Myzone, I applied it and even after 1 months it was stuck at the first step. I emailed to PNO and those useless guys said they don't have any agent/representative at my location so they can't take my application forward. I already hold 2 Axis cards and I never faced such problems with any of them like this. Idk why this problem suddenly arises from their end!

I really don't have a word for Axis. Last time when they offered LTF Myzone, I applied it and even after 1 months it was stuck at the first step. I emailed to PNO and those useless guys said they don't have any agent/representative at my location so they can't take my application forward. I already hold 2 Axis cards and I never faced such problems with any of them like this. Idk why this problem suddenly arises from their end!
This is not a promotional scheme; rather, it's a professional scam. They are attempting to meet their quarterly targets by offering both Myzone and IOCL as lifetime free (LTF) cards. However, they are well aware that only a handful of applicants will be approved successfully, despite the majority applying. 😂

I have been rejected for the 7th time now, and I'm determined to set a record. Just like @VISHESH_BANSAL always tells Axis Bank, they are "shameless." Now I have become shameless and I will keep applying until either they get tired and give me the card. 🤣

ha sense h bhai sense h, tu apply kar ke dekho pehle

iska natija dekhne ke baad baat karo
peel notanki nahi
Applied myzone in feb 2023, got rejected without vkyc or any verification. Applied IOCL yesterday, got rejected today without vkyc or any verification.
As per comments, you can't apply same card within 6 months of rejection but can apply other cards of axis, but still rejected. Due to internal policies. Cibil is 771 and already have 5 credit cards, all above 1L limits. And you are saying apply Myzone again? :eek:

Applied myzone in feb 2023, got rejected without vkyc or any verification. Applied IOCL yesterday, got rejected today without vkyc or any verification.
As per comments, you can't apply same card within 6 months of rejection but can apply other cards of axis, but still rejected. Due to internal policies. Cibil is 771 and already have 5 credit cards, all above 1L limits. And you are saying apply Myzone again? :eek:
ill tell you mine, applied my zone during ltf march offer, was eager for ace applied got rejected(pay banner) applied for Freecharge card may end-rejected
applied for myzone - 16june card delivered on 18june (only vkyc no IPV )
and btw getting 1L credit limit isn't a very big deal, myself 19yo got 1L when I was 18 itself(not addon )

Back