• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis My Zone Credit Card (Also Indian Oil Rupay Card) Lifetime Free Offer Currently Live

suhasa010

TF Ace
Apply Here

Fees and Charges - https://www.axisbank.com/retail/cards/credit-card/my-zone-credit-card/fees-charges

Confirm before applying
As not available on all channels

Get Lifetime Free Axis My Zone Credit Card

The value chart for My Zone Credit Card lists the cashback and points earned based on your transactions. You can avail benefits worth Rs.15500 using your MYZONE Credit Card annually.

Details Monthly Benefit (Rs.) Annual Benefit (Rs.)
SonyLiv Activation Benefit* 999
Movie spends at Paytm 200 2400
Food ordering at Swiggy 480 5760
Online shopping at AJIO2 2400
Fuel Spends3 30 360
Domestic Airport Lounge Access4 2000
SonyLiv Renewal Benefit3 999
EDGE Rewards 150 1800
Total Benefits (Year1) 15719
Total Benefit (Year2 onwards) 15719
Annual benefits as a percentage of spends 10.5%
*Applicable for first year only

Source: "shubhzzz" from DD.

Screenshot after I entered all the details and it showed ₹0 for My Zone and Indian Oil cards:
Screenshot_2023-06-16-13-01-23-24_3aea4af51f236e4932235fdada7d1643.jpg

Last edited:
I already have a lifetime free 'Flipkart Axis Bank' credit card. Can I get another lifetime free credit card from Axis Bank? Because they are asking ₹500 for 'My Zone' and 'Indian Oil' credit cards in my 'Axis Mobile' account.
Yes you can apply for another axis ltf card either myzone or Indian oil due remember there are barrier it not that easy though but for individual who hold one Axis card for 6 to 1 yr then it become easy and they approve application but isn't 💯 though success.

Applied Ace for first time : Rejected
Applied Ace for the second time today : Rejected
😂😂
Damn, how many months difference between these two applications? Might be due to cooldown
Applied my first Axis cads with Gpay axis Feb 28th, got approved within few hours, got 500 reward in gpay the next day, got the card on March 8th

Applied for axis IOCL rupay today, hoping it gets approved.

first time i applied online other two times applied offline
The information you provided is incorrect because you applied offline, which allowed you to apply frequently. If you had tried applying online again, they would have rejected your application immediately. When applying online, there is a cooling-off period, but this rule does not apply to offline applications. You can apply for the same card as many times as you want offline. However, if your card application is rejected, you cannot apply for the same card online, and the cooling-off period varies depending on the card. For instance, it's 60 days for Airtel and up to 6 months for other cards. During this cooling-off period, you are free to apply for any other card except the one that was rejected. On the other hand, if your card application is approved, you won't be able to apply for another card within a short time; you'll have to wait for another 3 months.

In summary, if you want to bypass all these restrictions, it's better to apply offline. If you don't care about the impact on your CIBIL score, you can continue applying either offline or online. However, if you do care, it's important to keep the cooling-off period in mind.

You might be wondering how I know so much about Axis's credit card application process, well, let me tell you it's from personal experience 🤣 I have been rejected 7 times. I applied 8 times and got approved only once for the Magnus card, and that too I applied through Vimal, just like other forum members on a C2C basis. I never even wanted the Magnus card, but I ended up getting it out of sheer frustration because they kept rejecting my applications. All I wanted was the Airtel Axis card, and even after holding the Magnus card, they are still rejecting my application. 🤣 What's the point of holding any card from Axis if they treat every application as a new one? It's not like they provide a separate credit limit; it's shared with my existing card. Understanding their logic is quite difficult 🤣.

It will start showing the status after a day or two.

If I try to track the application status with the one I did kyc. It says no details.. The only confirmation I got was the one I did after completing the kyc

View attachment 20816

If I try to track the application status with the one I did kyc. It says no details.. The only confirmation I got was the one I did after completing the kyc

View attachment 20816
Video kyc ?

Back