• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis MyZone LTF Application Rejected/Declined

tatmb

TF Buzz
Hi, I applied for My Zone LTF last month. but my application was rejected/Declined!

Today I received this message on the mail that
"We have reviewed your card application and as per our internal policy, we cannot process your request at this stage."

I am already holding an FK Axis LTF
while I was doing biometric KYC agent told me that it's not getting submitted as it was showing I am an axis account holder but I don't have any so he was persuing for a new application which I denied.

Can I ask for the exact reason why my application was rejected?

Even if you ask they might mention the same reason again stating it was declined due to bank internal policy. It could be (just a guess) due to as you are already holding one LTF card with Axis. Generally Axis does not approve two LTF cards (but there exceptions always if you are lucky).

Raise the issue with the PNO, wait for the 30 days to get over and then route the complaint via RBI. That is the only way, they'll reference the same "internal policies" a 100 times but will not give you an exact answer.

It's a test of patience my friend, should you decide to pursue the truth in its entirety, godspeed!

Hi, I applied for My Zone LTF last month. but my application was rejected/Declined!

Today I received this message on the mail that
"We have reviewed your card application and as per our internal policy, we cannot process your request at this stage."

I am already holding an FK Axis LTF
while I was doing biometric KYC agent told me that it's not getting submitted as it was showing I am an axis account holder but I don't have any so he was persuing for a new application which I denied.

Can I ask for the exact reason why my application was rejected?
Don't waste your time same thing happened with me, even rbi cant help you here so you will receive same copy paste from bots.

Today my application was also rejected . As 15 th was the last date to apply for Ltf offer ,I applied anyway even though I got my flipkart axis just 2 months back. Now because of hard rejection ,can't apply any axis card for next 6 months.

The guy who called wanted itr showing 15l+. I gave him with 28L. How do you apply on c2c basis? I have an infinia with 19.5L limit.
Go to bank branch and say want to apply for Magnus C2C and when you say your Infinia limit they would send an agent to your home or start your application right away because they have quotas/targets of selling CCs.

Because i wanted a no-nonsense application for Vistara Infinite, i did the same but i applied via salary slip and when he saw my salary then the bank guy said - will send someone for application process to your home in a couple of hours and my card is dispatched at the moment.

Applied for Vistara infinite on 7th and approval came on 15th, for some people magnus gets approved in 2 days for offline application.

Most of the time with Axis if you just visit a branch that would make getting CCs easy.

Also no prior relationship with Axis Bank.

Also @BMR knows better about Super Premium cards

Go to bank branch and say want to apply for Magnus C2C and when you say your Infinia limit they would send an agent to your home or start your application right away because they have quotas/targets of selling CCs.

Because i wanted a no-nonsense application for Vistara Infinite, i did the same but i applied via salary slip and when he saw my salary then the bank guy said - will send someone for application process to your home in a couple of hours and my card is dispatched at the moment.

Applied for Vistara infinite on 7th and approval came on 15th, for some people magnus gets approved in 2 days for offline application.

Most of the time with Axis if you just visit a branch that would make getting CCs easy.

Also no prior relationship with Axis Bank.

Also @BMR knows better about Super Premium cards
Thanks will try this with the branch manager next time he comes knocking. It's just so much easier to fill out a form online than waste time listening to his marketing drivel.

Thanks will try this with the branch manager next time he comes knocking. It's just so much easier to fill out a form online than waste time listening to his marketing drivel.
Just be to the point to him about magnus and the guy/agent who will fill your application on your behalf would not require more than 10 minutes

As their agent CC application portal is 90% similar as online application via their website

Back