• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Neo used to give me 40% CB in Zomato. Currently the code Axisneo is not getting applied. Is there any number of times it was applicable?

Axis Neo used to give me 40% CB in Zomato. Currently the code Axisneo is not getting applied. Is there any number of times it was applicable?

Not working for me as well, getting same error.
I last used the payment coupon code "AXISNEO" on Zomato version 18.5.4 yesterday, 7th October 2024, for the first time this month, and it was working successfully.

However, today, I updated to the version 18.5.5, and it's no longer working. It shows the error, "Selected promo code AXISNEO not applicable with current payment method" even though the Axis Neo card was already selected before applying the coupon code.

Apparently, it could be a bug. So, wait for a few more days until they resolve this issue, or download the APK of an older version. If the latter doesn't work, be assured that it is a server-sided issue and you can't do nothing much about it.

worked for 1 time. Second time not working for me too!
For the first time, were you using a different version? Because yesterday, I was on the version 18.5.4, and it did work for me for the first usage of this month. However, today, I received the update to version 18.5.5, and now it doesn't let me double-dip.

For the first time, were you using a different version? Because yesterday, I was on the version 18.5.4, and it did work for me for the first usage of this month. However, today, I received the update to version 18.5.5, and now it doesn't let me double-dip.
I am not sure. I think I was auto updated to a new version.

Toh lagta hai ye bug naya version mein ladiya coder 🤣
Mere ander ka software tester kehna chahta hai ki
Zomato ne restaurant coupon and payment coupon ko seperate se merge kar diya hai
But since axis neo offer was applied after typing the code, their programmer just made the code to accept typed coupon as restaurant coupon by default.
That's why this is happening. Ab ye fix karna padega unko

Do you have 3 cards of axis?
If not then take neo, it is provided LTF to almost everyone, it is not worth it for the fees
I have myzone ltf. They are offering me Neo rupay as an upgrade over myzone card which I hardly use. But, I am not sure whether I am taking the right decision or not. I will be using zomato and bill payment offer.

Back