• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Neo used to give me 40% CB in Zomato. Currently the code Axisneo is not getting applied. Is there any number of times it was applicable?

Axis Neo used to give me 40% CB in Zomato. Currently the code Axisneo is not getting applied. Is there any number of times it was applicable?

Recently Zomato updated its UI now we cant apply payment coupon AXISNEO manually, and also no option in the list of payment coupons, did anyone tried in this forum? or is the offer discountinued?

Already reported and being discussed here:

Seems like a bug as the code is being marked as restaurant coupon rather a payment coupon.

@vaibhav111 Please merge it in the main thread.

it been 9 days i didn't had any urges to open any food delivery partner app/food ordering app.. for a second i was like shit let me check and instead of AXISNEO type AXIS40.. i was like what gone is gone let move on.. then it clicked to me it AXISNEO and it worked as usual. i didn't order anything though.
Very good our moderator, let's keep the zomato orders up to 2 orders a month only, obviously we will make use of AXISNEO too

Back