• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Primus, a new Super Premium credit card with ₹1.8L fee

SubhankarSubhankar is verified member.

TF Legend
TF Family
Chief Mod
VIP Lounge
Axis Bank has listed a Super Premium card, silently to their updated MITC, and they’re calling it Axis Primus.

What do we know as of now?

1. 1.8L fee
2. No DCC markup
3. No Forex markup
4. No cash withdrawals fee
5. Lowest finance charges, starting from 1%
6. No over limit fee
7. Add-on card: first one is free, from next one ₹15,000
8. No 1% rent payment fee

Except these as there’s no mention of any exclusion in reward points earning and milestone exclusion. So we can assume, there’s no exclusion. Good old Axis days for a price?

Added the MITC doc in the attachment.

What do you think of this card? Surely it’s not going to be easily available like other Axis cards in golden days, but does ₹1.8L fee justified as of now? Let us know below

Attachments

• IMG_2320.jpeg
    IMG_2320.jpeg
    25.7 KB · Views: 430
  • IMG_2321.png
    IMG_2321.png
    99.1 KB · Views: 433
  • New-mitc-credit-cards.pdf
    New-mitc-credit-cards.pdf
    494.3 KB · Views: 203
Wallet load, EMI, balance transfer, cash withdrawal, etc
Fuel
Rent over 50000/month
Government & taxes
Utilities
Insurance
Gold & jewellery
We have workarounds for Utilities , Insurance and Gold. I think Government taxes is the only major expense which has no workaround for Mangus, it simply remains excluded :(

Collect 1.8L from many applicants and in about 6 months, once they have enough, devalue the card. Rinse and repeat for continued profit! Customers are wonderful suckers.

What is the work around for income tax

What is the workaround for government taxes? Please advise, or you can DM too if possible.

Please DM me about the workaround for income tax payment

Have you used it yourself yet? Kindly share some details

Everything is getting closed. Even if its working, it won't be after few months. So, ignore and move on
I was not replying because i was yet to test it, unfortunately it is closed now.

Insurance you need to find an insurance service provider which accepts Amazon pay and use that insurance company
I would suggest if it is a genuine insurance please choose insurance provider by giving 90% weight to the quality and terms of insurance you desire instead of trying to put apay as a criteria....for saving 5-10% dont make the mistake of choosing a wrong insurance provider which will be a lifelong relationship

by all means if there are 2 equal providers that give you all required features...prioritize the one that has apay

I would suggest if it is a genuine insurance please choose insurance provider by giving 90% weight to the quality and terms of insurance you desire instead of trying to put apay as a criteria....for saving 5-10% dont make the mistake of choosing a wrong insurance provider which will be a lifelong relationship

by all means if there are 2 equal providers that give you all required features...prioritize the one that has apay
Which insurance do you recommend for mediclaim

Back