• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis saving account equivalent to hdfc saving max

ramandeep

TF Premier
Is there any axis saving account equivalent to hdfc saving max, i am thinking of opening that account. Please let me know?

So there are no debit card and sms alert charges? What is mab here?
AMB requirements
Either Spend or Maintain 25k every month.

Debit Card.
Charges 300+GST both joining and Annal.
But debit card gives 5% cashback on selected weekend spends upto 500/Month.

SMS charges

Rs. 0.25/ SMS max upto Rs.15/Quarter

Milestone.
On spending 60k in a Quarter, you will get Rs.750 Amazon Pay Voucher.

AMB requirements
Either Spend or Maintain 25k every month.

Debit Card.
Charges 300+GST both joining and Annal.
But debit card gives 5% cashback on selected weekend spends upto 500/Month.

SMS charges

Rs. 0.25/ SMS max upto Rs.15/Quarter

Milestone.
On spending 60k in a Quarter, you will get Rs.750 Amazon Pay Voucher.
I just needed to open account for getting preapproved credit cards offers, n above account does give free debit card, so looks like I will go with basic account with 10k mab. Does axis give virtual debit card free of cost with 10k account mab?

I just needed to open account for getting preapproved credit cards offers, n above account does give free debit card, so looks like I will go with basic account with 10k mab. Does axis give virtual debit card free of cost with 10k account mab?
Virtual is not free .
Virtual card is available for online Account Opening only.
But Axis will issue Physical Card as well

So you can not avoide debit card charge.

Open Account Offline and Do not opt for Physical Debit card to avoid charges

Virtual is not free .
Virtual card is available for online Account Opening only.
But Axis will issue Physical Card as well

So you can not avoide debit card charge.

Open Account Offline and Do not opt for Physical Debit card to avoid charges
So you are saying I should open account offline without issuing debit card and then opt for virtual card in netbanking? Also what's the name of basic axis account with 10k mab, as axis has so many saving accounts and its confusing.

So you are saying I should open account offline without issuing debit card and then opt for virtual card in netbanking? Also what's the name of basic axis account with 10k mab, as axis has so many saving accounts and its confusing.

If Debit Card is linked to your Account whether it is virtual or Physical It would be chargeable.

You can not get Virtual Card with offline Account Opening but can avoid Physical Debit Card in offline Process.

In online Process you will get both Physical and Virtual and Both is Chargeable.

The MAB for Basic SB Account in Axis Bank is Rs.12K now.

I am thinking of opening axis easy access account online, is there a way to skip debit card charges or select atm chip card while opening account online?
Also in 2017 i had axis salary account but closed it late 2017 when changed company, is there a way to open same account again?

I am thinking of opening axis easy access account online, is there a way to skip debit card charges or select atm chip card while opening account online?
Also in 2017 i had axis salary account but closed it late 2017 when changed company, is there a way to open same account again?
You have to apply offline, debit card charges for online account is 500+gst. Offline with kit is 300+gst, you can ask for personalized kit without debit card also.

Back