• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hdfc saving max account

i have received platinum DC today itself so if i dont activate it then will I get charged or as soon as I applied for it i got liable for getting charged since then only.?
Why would you get charged? You have received it with your welcome kit right? If you hold saving max account, then Platinum DC is free of cost.

Why would you get charged? You have received it with your welcome kit right? If you hold saving max account, then Platinum DC is free of cost.
i have normal savings account but i am thinking to upgrade it to max savings next week.
But today I received Platinum DC which I applied using my regualar savings account.
Will I get charged today even I dont use it till I get my account updated to max?

Last edited:
i have normal savings account but i am thinking to upgrade it to max savings next week.
But today I received Platinum DC which I applied using my regualar savings account.
Will I get charged today even I dont use it till I get my account updated to max?
Ahh I see, well I'm not sure about that :/

Will I get charged today even I dont use it till I get my account updated to max? 🙃
edit: emoji
how are you going to upgrade ? Visiting any branch or home branch ?

I called my RM. He provided insta service link of saving account conversion (same is also available online on hdfc website). I selected savings max type and verified through otp.

I called my RM. He provided insta service link of saving account conversion (same is also available online on hdfc website). I selected savings max type and verified through otp.
I always get this error

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240905_215333_Firefox.webp
    Screenshot_20240905_215333_Firefox.webp
    124.1 KB · Views: 10
The online link throws error for me.
then you throw something to them.
HDFC is like a monkey, when you want something, throw something to them, they will throw that thing to you in return.

Sing Food Fight GIF by Travis

Back