• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hdfc saving max account

It's just an okay account, the only highlight seems to be the free platinum card for monthly 750rs CB on CC payments. You get CC offers based on spends IME, I was using an account in my mother's name to pay my cc bills over 75K, she got an offer for preapproved card with 3L limit on a 6-month-old account.

It's just an okay account, the only highlight seems to be the free platinum card for monthly 750rs CB on CC payments. You get CC offers based on spends IME, I was using an account in my mother's name to pay my cc bills over 75K, she got an offer for preapproved card with 3L limit on a 6-month-old account.
What was AMB you were maintaining in account?
You got 3l limit pre approved cc offer. Great

What was AMB you were maintaining in account?
You got 3l limit pre approved cc offer. Great
She had around 2L in savings, I would pay the excess bill then transfer the amount from my bank.
No other spends.
Employment was set to housewife with investment income. Got offer for millennia.

This is valid for few months only, once you get downgraded to saving max variant, you will be charged.

Are you looking for zero balance account for couple of months after investing 1L?
im looking for zero balance forever :p. though i dont have any problem with depositing 25000 too.

im looking for zero balance forever :p. though i dont have any problem with depositing 25000 too.
In that case, open an account in SBI.

For HDFC:

- You have to deposit 1L, if you are looking for classic banking.

- If you are fine with saving max then 25K it is.

I already have millenia CC LTF with a limit of 6 Lakh. Does it make any difference if i want to open savings account with HDFC?
Unfortunately, both departments are completely different. Bank doesn't care, what CC you have.

All they care is how much you can deposit.

In hdfc, classic and preferred upgrades can be done by calling your RM or BM after maintaining required funds in the account.

Back