• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis to Accor transfer shows success but points not reflecting in Accor

drsel

TF Legend
Just to confirm:

Suppose i have 1000 points and it's going to expire on 01.01.25, then if i add 500 points more before Expiry (25.12.24) then in total all my points i.e. 1500 points will be valid for next 1 year (01.01.26) and same can be continues?
No, valid till 25 Dec 2025

Buttman

TF Premier
Facing the same issue. Transferred on 18th and showing successfull on 19 but Accor hasnt reflected the points yet. Shall I wait for a few days before enquiring?

Vishals_Ind!

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I transferred some points from Axis to Accor ALL on 9th Apr, received successful email from Axis on 10th but points not reflecting in my Accor account till now. Accor India customer care on whatsapp said they are able to see points in my account but I can't. Have sent an email with screenshots to Accor. Let's see..

drsel

TF Legend
I transferred some points from Axis to Accor ALL on 9th Apr, received successful email from Axis on 10th but points not reflecting in my Accor account till now. Accor India customer care on whatsapp said they are able to see points in my account but I can't. Have sent an email with screenshots to Accor. Let's see..
Problems happen when you upgrade to Accor plus because your membership number changes

ramkumar_y

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Banker
Same here. Any update?
Redeemed 10000 EM to Accor on 9 April and showing as Delivered on 10 April. But till now the same is not updated in Accor.

Vishals_Ind!

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Problems happen when you upgrade to Accor plus because your membership number changes
I have not purchased Accor Plus neither my tier/number changed, it's still same. This time problem seems to be at Accor end. I have seen some posts on twitter also with same issue.

Vishals_Ind!

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Same here. Any update?
Redeemed 10000 EM to Accor on 9 April and showing as Delivered on 10 April. But till now the same is not updated in Accor.
I didn't receive any response or solution after my email to Accor Customer Care (may be because of weekend). So yesterday I initiated another small transfer from Axis to Accor and received a successful conversion email from Axis today (little over 24 hrs). And it worked, now I see both 9th April points credited on 10th Apr and yesterday's transfer in my Accor ALL statement.

Hi Guys,

I am facing the similar issue. I had transferred ~5k Axis Miles to Accor on April 22nd. I received successful email from Axis on 23rd itself. However, till date, I am not able to see the points in Accor Application. Previously, did not face this issue, it was smooth transfer.

As members communicated, should I do a token transaction to see the points? I am refraining this because I am already surplus on Accor Points & do not want to burn more 500 miles (as that is the minimum miles required in conversion). Any suggestion as to some escalation email id of Accor?

drsel

TF Legend
Hi Guys,

I am facing the similar issue. I had transferred ~5k Axis Miles to Accor on April 22nd. I received successful email from Axis on 23rd itself. However, till date, I am not able to see the points in Accor Application. Previously, did not face this issue, it was smooth transfer.

As members communicated, should I do a token transaction to see the points? I am refraining this because I am already surplus on Accor Points & do not want to burn more 500 miles (as that is the minimum miles required in conversion). Any suggestion as to some escalation email id of Accor?
Now there is a limit of 30000 miles per year which you can transfer to Accor

QUIKSILVER27

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys,

i tried another way few days back that works like a charm instantly.. just do a fully refundable hotel booking with points of a future date, it just asks for credit card info but wont charge anything to the card and after 5 minutes cancel the booking.. you will see the axis points transfer and get also ur points refunded back..

drsel

TF Legend
i tried another way few days back that works like a charm instantly.. just do a fully refundable hotel booking with points of a future date, it just asks for credit card info but wont charge anything to the card and after 5 minutes cancel the booking.. you will see the axis points transfer and get also ur points refunded back..
Wow this is ingenius!
However I have not had a problem of points not appearing in Accor app.
Points usually come within 24 hours

So I have around 10k ALL points already & I had transferred another 10k (which is not showing up). Now the refundable booking that you mentioned, what amount should I do of?