• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis to Accor transfer shows success but points not reflecting in Accor

LJGIBBS

TF Ace
I transferred some 3900 Edge Miles from Axis Atlas to Accor. The transfer shows success on travel edge but points are not reflecting in Accor. I called Axis but they told me to connect with Accor. How should I connect with them ?
Previously also transferred about 20K points to accor and it was always smooth, however this time there seems to be an issue.

transfer done on 28th Dec, Success Mail on 29th. Points yet to reflect in accor

Last edited:

LJGIBBS

TF Ace
Atleast share the timeline bro
Transferred on 28th Dec, Success mail received on 29th, but still points not reflecting.
I did not mention the dates because on previous occasions, my points would reflect first in accor, and then i used to get success mail. However this time I have got the mail but [oints arent's reflecting

WhoU

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yeah 3 days seems weird. If edge reward history shows processed then check with Axis customer care.

LJGIBBS

TF Ace
Yeah 3 days seems weird. If edge reward history shows processed then check with Axis customer care.
I called them but they told me to connect with Accor. Have you faced such situation where there was a delay despite axis showing succeess ?? tia

WhoU

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I called them but they told me to connect with Accor. Have you faced such situation where there was a delay despite axis showing succeess ?? tia
Nope. Have transferred 5+ times to Accor. By the time I get Processed status on rewards page, the points are already in Accor.

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I got the success email from Axis today, but points not yet reflecting in Accor.. This is my 4th transfer till now. Seems like more of systemic issue with many folks out here. Hopefully it should be resolved soon

LJGIBBS

TF Ace
Yup, now that there are others too, this appears to be an issue with accor. Do update when any of you get those points

SM24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Same boat here...

~25K transfer to Accor on 22nd November, hit the account on 23rd November after which I received transfer successful mail, almost right away.
For Three 300 point transfers (lol) done on December 31st, I received transfer successful mails on Jan 1st...BUT NO CREDITS.

I just checked.

I see that under payment details (for transfers initiated on December 31st) there is no break up of details, ie Total Amount Transferred & Points Debit rows are missing.
The break up is also missing in all three transfer successful emails.

Even weird is Aeroplan.

I see the transfer having hit the transactions columns but not the account.

Lol.

Success with Axis is fate accomplice.

LJGIBBS

TF Ace
Same boat here...

~25K transfer to Accor on 22nd November, hit the account on 23rd November after which I received transfer successful mail, almost right away.
For Three 300 point transfers (lol) done on December 31st, I received transfer successful mails on Jan 1st...BUT NO CREDITS.

I just checked.

I see that under payment details (for transfers initiated on December 31st) there is no break up of details, ie Total Amount Transferred & Points Debit rows are missing.
The break up is also missing in all three transfer successful emails.

Even weird is Aeroplan.

I see the transfer having hit the transactions columns but not the account.

Lol.

Success with Axis is fate accomplice.
Where did you transfer these 3 times ? If you transferred to different partners and are facing the same issue on all, then culprit could be Axis itself and not Accor or Aeroplan.
In my case, payment details show amount transferred and debit (in both initiation and success mails). However the points were not credited. If you are facing this with multiple partners, then axis may be at fault

SM24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Where did you transfer these 3 times ? If you transferred to different partners and are facing the same issue on all, then culprit could be Axis itself and not Accor or Aeroplan.
In my case, payment details show amount transferred and debit (in both initiation and success mails). However the points were not credited. If you are facing this with multiple partners, then axis may be at fault
Four transfers done on December 31st.

3 to Accor
1 to Aeroplan

LJGIBBS

TF Ace
Four transfers done on December 31st.

3 to Accor
1 to Aeroplan
Does your accor initiation/success mail contain transfer and debit points details ? And for both partners its showing success of traveledge ?
Infact just now I called Axis and the agent told me its a system wide issue. Transfers are showing success but are still in pending stage. Told me to wait sometime

SM24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Does your accor initiation/success mail contain transfer and debit points details ? And for both partners its showing success of traveledge ?
Infact just now I called Axis and the agent told me its a system wide issue. Transfers are showing success but are still in pending stage. Told me to wait sometime
Nope doesnt contain details in initiation and success emails..
Mentioned it in my long message...

LJGIBBS

TF Ace
Got a reply from Accor today that points were already credited on the day Axis mentioned transaction successful. But still not reflecting in accor. Have mailed them again. Anyone else got this resolved ?

drsel

TF Legend
Got a reply from Accor today that points were already credited on the day Axis mentioned transaction successful. But still not reflecting in accor. Have mailed them again. Anyone else got this resolved ?
Just just done a transfer, will wait for 2 days to see

sid16

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Guys, one key thing I recently noticed in Accor is that the Member Number in my Accor account got changed. Don't know whether this happened because it upgraded from Classic to Silver or some other reason. So please make sure that you check your Accor Member Number for any changes, and if it is changed like me, update the same in Travel Edge portal before transferring the points.

drsel

TF Legend
Guys, one key thing I recently noticed in Accor is that the Member Number in my Accor account got changed. Don't know whether this happened because it upgraded from Classic to Silver or some other reason. So please make sure that you check your Accor Member Number for any changes, and if it is changed like me, update the same in Travel Edge portal before transferring the points.
I know that by adding points to Accor, your membership does not get upgraded from classic to Silver, no matter how many points you add

sid16

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I know that by adding points to Accor, your membership does not get upgraded from classic to Silver, no matter how many points you add
Yeah, for me it upgraded because I had a 12 night stay. But I can't say for sure whether my member number changed because of the upgrade or because of some other reason.

drsel

TF Legend
I have just been accumulating Accor points in my account and my wife's account.
I have not yet started using Ibis hotels
are there any important tips and advice you can give me.? Thanks 🙏