• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Vistara Infinite | dual CV id - bank issued different CV id

Hi All,

My brother Recently got axis vistara infinite card. After receiving he registered on vistara with his email id and password. But he didn't see vistara gold on his vistara account. After calling customer care they said that vistara CV ID issued by axis Bank is different and the CV ID my brother got by registering on vistara is different.
Customer care told to drop email to merge both CV ID. After dropping an email, Vistara replied that axis has to update CV ID in their database. My brother dropped email to pno for the same. But no response. Axis and vistara both are putting responsibility on each other. What can I do in this case?

Before getting this card , it’s always better to create your Vistara account first. When axis issues you card , they check if you have an existing Vistara account with the same name, email and phone number and if they find an account , they automatically map it.

Now axis has to update the cv id in their database. Keep following with pno.

Also, the gold membership and cv points are credited 7-12 days after the statement generation date , and provided you have paid the statement due in full.

Hi All,

My brother Recently got axis vistara infinite card. After receiving he registered on vistara with his email id and password. But he didn't see vistara gold on his vistara account. After calling customer care they said that vistara CV ID issued by axis Bank is different and the CV ID my brother got by registering on vistara is different.
Customer care told to drop email to merge both CV ID. After dropping an email, Vistara replied that axis has to update CV ID in their database. My brother dropped email to pno for the same. But no response. Axis and vistara both are putting responsibility on each other. What can I do in this case?
send a mail to axis at premium.experience@axisbank.com

Back