• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

LTF Axis vistara infinite credit card with T&C

Dude

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I Got AXIS VISTARA INFINITE CREDIT CARD LTF and called the customer care about about confirmation and they said the same ..Said joining benefits of ticket voucher and gold membership will be given after first bill generation.any one could share their experience in regard of LTF VISTARA CARD ....mainly i got the card through my brother who works in axis bank and he personally processed the whole application in getting ltf card ..🎉

Attachments

• IMG_20230101_193742.jpg
    IMG_20230101_193742.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:
I Had just expressed my experience to technofino community..there is nothing to showoff about anyone and any position etc etc ..hope you got the point
The very first message that you typed in didn't had that point mentioned how you got LTF. You just mentioned it's LTF. If you really wanted to share your experience you would have provided information in the first post as itself. The title is very misleading for lot of people. The way you got LTF can't be a criteria for LTF for general people. Hope you got the point.

The very first message that you typed in didn't had that point mentioned how you got LTF. You just mentioned it's LTF. If you really wanted to share your experience you would have provided information in the first post as itself. The title is very misleading for lot of people. The way you got LTF can't be a criteria for LTF for general people. Hope you got the point.
You can observe the overall thread and get to the conclusion,how i got the ltf card so first it may be misleading but at the end of conversation you got the point of post and overall process how i got it ..so its upto you to decide its a showoff or not .
I had never mentioned about other people criteria to get the card ..

Obeserve the text to decide the point

Not sure what is the point of the post.

It's like me posting I can get Airtel plan free because my dad works there or that I can get flights for free because my sister works in Air India.

These are not available to the public, they're probably very limited or restricted and attached with certain terms and conditions.

I'm not even sure why people use the term "LTF" for cards that have terms attached to it like free while you maintain a premier account or while you maintain an FD. That isn't LTF unless it means something else.
Does LTF mean lifetime free? Or am I misunderstanding something?
There were so many people who got LTF VISTARA INFINITE CARD.. so the post is all about experience they would share ..

definitely it do have certain conditions as it was not available for everyone and comes under certain circumstances..

purely its a complete LTF card as i dont even have a savings account nor fixed deposits nor premium ulips etc etc in Axis bank ..

period .*

May his brother has power to allot a few LTF cards per year, he used that.
or he gave his personal LTF card quota to his family member.
I Cant explain the whole process as it was processed by brother itself and got me LTF vistara infinite card ... my brother said that you need to have a personals who are superior to manager level then they can process your application with an ease .. he even mentioned of getting LTF Magnus but i was okey with my paid varient .. thought of too many favours are not good .

Chill guys.

One thing can do - change title to - How I got the Axis VI LTF, and share how u got it. the detail process. else there is no point to discuss further.

The problem with LTF on this card is who in their sane mind is gonna give a card with a yearly free business class voucher and Vistara Gold FOR LIFE. It is very uncommon, almost unheard of for any Frequent Flyer program or credit card.

That's shooting themselves in the foot as it devalues their own loyalty program and even business class product. If the bank is paying Vistara for it I wouldn't be surprised, but definitely not in the interest of the airline to give free cards. They will definitely not like it.

Anyways that's for the business to decide.

I hope you were mindful enough to ask your brother before posting because he might get some flak from the bank, specially once people start flooding Axis which such LTF requests and pointing it back to your post.

Moreover this is a PUBLIC forum, not private or hidden from even non members. It shows in Google and it might get archived as well by other third party web services.

Specially in a bank I wouldn't be surprised AT ALL about the employee handbook or internal policies having something against what you're publicizing here. So better check with him before it gets back to him.

Last edited:
The problem with LTF on this card is who in their sane mind is gonna give a card with a yearly free business class voucher and Vistara Gold FOR LIFE. It is very uncommon, almost unheard of for any Frequent Flyer program or credit card.

That's shooting themselves in the foot as it devalues their own loyalty program and even business class product. If the bank is paying Vistara for it I wouldn't be surprised, but definitely not in the interest of the airline to give free cards. They will definitely not like it.

I hope you were mindful enough to ask your brother before posting because he might get some flak from the bank, specially once people start flooding Axis which such LTF requests and pointing it back to your post.

Moreover this is a PUBLIC forum, not private or hidden from even non members. It shows in Google and it might get archived as well by other third party web services.

Specially in a bank I wouldn't be surprised AT ALL about the employee handbook or internal policies having something against what you're publicizing here. So better check with him before it gets back to him.
Yes same thing happened when subhankar posted in his Twitter that pioneer metal heritage LTF can be had with 30 lakh deposit in pioneer account but later pulled it down

It’s quite strange axis not offering LTF Vistara infinite or Magnus to even burgundy customers , but is giving out LTF based on employee recommendations
I will put this case to my BM and push for getting LTF Vistara infinite
IAS or IRS officers can get any card LTF. Power and relations matter. An HDFC bank manager got Infinia LTF for his wife

Yes took the permission of my brother and he dont have any problem with issue being public..

Nothing to worry ...

IAS or IRS officers can get any card LTF. Power and relations matter. An HDFC bank manager got Infinia LTF for his wife
True .....💯
Power of position is the matter in getting super premium cards ltf ..in INDIA it is too obvious...

People need to realise as a matter of fact

Not yet and they asked to wait till first statement generation
Even i had recieved the card 3days back .. Contacted customer care and they even said to wait till bill generation date ..There nothing to worry as one of my uncle received gold membership with in a 10days after generation of bill ..

But the terms and condition of Axis Vistara Infinite card is Gold status will only be provided if the fees is paid on the renewal. How would getting Ltf help in that case?

But the terms and condition of Axis Vistara Infinite card is Gold status will only be provided if the fees is paid on the renewal. How would getting Ltf help in that case?
Even if it is LTF the joining benefits like flight ticket and gold membership are being credited .
The Terms and conditions ,The god knows ..

i have seen these benefits being credited for LTF credit card holders of infinite and even confirmed with customer care too

Back