• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

LTF Axis vistara infinite credit card with T&C

Dude

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I Got AXIS VISTARA INFINITE CREDIT CARD LTF and called the customer care about about confirmation and they said the same ..Said joining benefits of ticket voucher and gold membership will be given after first bill generation.any one could share their experience in regard of LTF VISTARA CARD ....mainly i got the card through my brother who works in axis bank and he personally processed the whole application in getting ltf card ..🎉

Attachments

• IMG_20230101_193742.jpg
    IMG_20230101_193742.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:
Can you brother help us getting add-on card :p
Make sure you have 2 or 3 cards with Axis. Whichever card add-on card you want just close that card completely and apply as new, while applying new there is a option to add add-on card holder. This is the easiest way to which I tried.

Make sure you have 2 or 3 cards with Axis. Whichever card add-on card you want just close that card completely and apply as new, while applying new there is a option to add add-on card holder. This is the easiest way to which I tried.
Where to find the option to add add-on cardholder? In Online application or Offline by agent?

Enjoy the free card and its awesome perks for as long as you can! Who would even think of cancelling such card? It's literally free money!
Wait is really possible to get a fresh axis card LTF
What exactly is this trick i didn't get this. So it means anyone can get any axis bank card LTF applying via add on reference?

Where to find the option to add add-on cardholder? In Online application or Offline by agent?
There is two option one is old style by application form from bank side and other one is filing by tab from the agent. I would recommend tab. *Keep this in mind most of the agent doesn't know about it so they don't want to fill that option. You have tell them strictly that if they don't fill the addon card option then you don't want to process further.

Wait is really possible to get a fresh axis card LTF

What exactly is this trick i didn't get this. So it means anyone can get any axis bank card LTF applying via add on reference?
I'm not talking about LTF card. I'm here to help you to get addon card thats it. If you have one axis credit card then apply another one as new from agent using tab and don't forget to fill addon card holder details.

If you have already 2-3 cards from Axis and you want addon for particular card then you have to close that one and reapply as new from the agent using tab, fill the addon card holder details.

Note: if you don't want to re-apply or another. It up to you and try your way to get addon.

I'm not talking about LTF card. I'm here to help you to get addon card thats it. If you have one axis credit card then apply another one as new from agent using tab and don't forget to fill addon card holder details.

If you have already 2-3 cards from Axis and you want addon for particular card then you have to close that one and reapply as new from the agent using tab, fill the addon card holder details.

Note: if you don't want to re-apply or another. It up to you and try your way to get addon.
The way I am applying for my magnus add-on cards is
1) First write a mail to premium experience @ axis bank , to know the steps to acquire addon , they said to visit branch for add on
2) I went branch and they said axis is not giving addon cards
3) Came back and wrote a mail to premium experience again that branch is denying giving addon , they revered to send branch details and employee details so that he can intervene
4) Went to branch , and told the same and asked the employee for employee details so that he can escalate .
5) He asked me to wait for couple of days and he will help me in getting add-on's
6) Now waiting for 2 days , if addon is not processed then will escalate back to axis .

P.S - I am applying for 3 addon cards

The way I am applying for my magnus add-on cards is
1) First write a mail to premium experience @ axis bank , to know the steps to acquire addon , they said to visit branch for add on
2) I went branch and they said axis is not giving addon cards
3) Came back and wrote a mail to premium experience again that branch is denying giving addon , they revered to send branch details and employee details so that he can intervene
4) Went to branch , and told the same and asked the employee for employee details so that he can escalate .
5) He asked me to wait for couple of days and he will help me in getting add-on's
6) Now waiting for 2 days , if addon is not processed then will escalate back to axis .

P.S - I am applying for 3 addon cards
Did they let you know if they charge extra for these? Will these be on your name?
Also interested in getting an add-on card.

Back