• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

LTF Axis vistara infinite credit card with T&C

Dude

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I Got AXIS VISTARA INFINITE CREDIT CARD LTF and called the customer care about about confirmation and they said the same ..Said joining benefits of ticket voucher and gold membership will be given after first bill generation.any one could share their experience in regard of LTF VISTARA CARD ....mainly i got the card through my brother who works in axis bank and he personally processed the whole application in getting ltf card ..🎉

Attachments

• IMG_20230101_193742.jpg
    IMG_20230101_193742.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:
There is no way LTF Vistara infinite cards will get free business class ticket , May be cv gold status can be given because it’s perks are related to spend , but getting a business class ticket on LTF card is like close to impossible
I m just curious to know what exactly axis does for such cases

If business class ticket is not given , then getting this card LTF will be of no use , the main purpose was to get business class ticket by spending 12k rupees

There is no LTF Vistara infinite cards will get free business class ticket , May be cv gold status can be given because it’s perks are related to spend , but getting a business class ticket on LTF card is like close to impossible
I m just curious to know what exactly axis does for such cases

If business class ticket is not given , then getting this card LTF will be of no use , the main purpose was to get business class ticket by spending 12k rupees
Yes ....The issue you have raised is completely true but in recent cases i have seen a ltf vistara holder getting flight ticket voucher ...

May be few persons gets the ticket, few may not ....

Will difinately update here in this thread after some days wether i had received joining perks or not ....

will hope for the best

But the terms and condition of Axis Vistara Infinite card is Gold status will only be provided if the fees is paid on the renewal. How would getting Ltf help in that case?
I had read something like that somewhere in Axis but I wasn't sure. If the case is like this for the business class ticket and even to attain Gold then it makes sense, if it's free then you don't get these perks.

My renewal is due next week, I was planning on canceling my Vistara Infinite and I was just looking for these terms but I couldn't find them anywhere. May I know from where you found the wording for this?
Like: " Vistara Gold or Business Class class ticket will be only issued will only be given to paid cards" or that it doesn't apply to free cards.
I'm fairly sure I had read it on Axis somewhere.

I had read something like that somewhere in Axis but I wasn't sure. If the case is like this for the business class ticket and even to attain Gold then it makes sense, if it's free then you don't get these perks.

My renewal is due next week, I was planning on canceling my Vistara Infinite and I was just looking for these terms but I couldn't find them anywhere. May I know from where you found the wording for this?
Like: " Vistara Gold or Business Class class ticket will be only issued will only be given to paid cards" or that it doesn't apply to free cards.
I'm fairly sure I had read it on Axis somewhere.
Take a look at below terms and conditions....

Attachments

• image_picker2155714971829071895.jpg
    image_picker2155714971829071895.jpg
    282.9 KB · Views: 88
Take a look at below terms and conditions....
True , in case of spend based waiver , free tickets are given because the person has paid for the fees and later on it was waived off due to his spends which completely makes sense but in case where card is given as LTF , there is no question of giving tickets . If the tickets are given in LTF cards then thats a flaw on axis/vistara network

True , in case of spend based waiver , free tickets are given because the person has paid for the fees and later on it was waived off due to his spends which completely makes sense but in case where card is given as LTF , there is no question of giving tickets . If the tickets are given in LTF cards then thats a flaw on axis/vistara network
I am pretty sure it would not be given, Axis had sent 3 emails regarding the same. I mean yeah maybe people got it this year but the email clearly stated that the Gold membership will only be renewed or awarded if the fees is paid.

Otherwise you had applied for a paid card? What is your existing realtionship with axis bank?
I applied for a paid card and i thought i can reverse the joining fee through reversal offer, At the time of my application my rm told me that it is showing 0 annual and joining fee and i received an sms confirming the same. I have a 12 year relationship with axis that's it

Tried ...... I cannot have RESERVE as LTF as it was top level card . i have a option of getting the LTF magnus but i should try as a new applicant therefore i have already a magnus which is paid variant which got around 4months back.....
Hey bro can your brother help me in getting magnus or vistara infinite ltf any way possible?

Last edited:
Back