• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bajaj app "Wallet UPI" launched

Bajaj UPI activated and full kyc account ?

if yes then request UPI money from Amazon >> credit card bill repayment.

Note - i heard other merchants/bank transfer only 2k working but Amazon Merchant credit card bill repayment 50k working per day.

View attachment 9752

I was also about to post this trick, I created Bajaj finserv account day before yesterday and loaded amount via credit card, but there is no option to do full kyc , and so pay option is not showing up in wallet. Only add option coming. I complaint to Bajaj, they reverted that currently full kyc is stopped temporarily

@Abhishek012 did you create new wallet UPI yesterday if so, how you did full kyc please

I was also about to post this trick, I created Bajaj finserv account day before yesterday and loaded amount via credit card, but there is no option to do full kyc , and so pay option is not showing up in wallet. Only add option coming. I complaint to Bajaj, they reverted that currently full kyc is stopped temporarily

@Abhishek012 did you create new wallet UPI yesterday if so, how you did full kyc please
I already mentioned in my post. Wallet UPI only for full kyc account.

why you loaded money before full kyc complete and before Wallet UPI activation ?

I had done this before you had posted about this trick here, and I was about to post if it would work for me.
Always play with such test drives on small amounts bro
Pro tip:
Apply for their emi card or overdraft account you will be full kyc ed.
Don’t draw any money from their card or od account close those after 3 months

Always play with such test drives on small amounts bro
Pro tip:
Apply for their emi card or overdraft account you will be full kyc ed.
Don’t draw any money from their card or od account close those after 3 months
Yes exactly, i had to try with smaller amount. But now the problem is if I apply for their emi account, that card is chargeable, i think there is issuence charges also even though I don't use it/close it later.

Back