• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bajaj app "Wallet UPI" launched

I applied the above trick and it went pretty smooth without any hassle.
As I'm already holding Bajaj emi card sending money to bank account directly from wallet costs 3% charge.
After activating Bajaj wallet UPI you can pay any individual on their UPI without any extra cost .

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230306_131940.jpg
    Screenshot_20230306_131940.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 33
As I'm already holding Bajaj emi card sending money to bank account directly from wallet costs 3% charge.
After activating Bajaj wallet UPI you can pay any individual on their UPI without any extra cost .
Yup, you can also pay your credit card bill via Amazon using Bajaj wallet UPI.

Note - i heard per credit card load limit is 50k, if your transaction failing after 50k load then try any other credit card to load money on Bajaj wallet.

Note - i heard per credit card load limit is 50k, if your transaction failing after 50k load then try any other credit card to load money on Bajaj wallet.
Absolutely 🤗
Does sbi cashback card gives 5% cb on Bajaj wallet loding?

Per credit card load limit 50k is it daily load limit or monthly?
And what is wallet load limit through cc per day

Can you share app link here.

Do we need to have Bajaj EMI card to activate wallet UPI?

I don't have EMI card and my profile is showing as Guest.

Can any one help to do full kyc and active Wallet UPI?

Done with PAN ...KYC shows as pending.
If you see like this then u might need to be existing emi card member of Bajaj. As I tried on with 3 different members who already hold Bajaj emi card I had no problem with creating Bajaj wallet UPI with all.
This pic here is registered with new number in Bajaj and don't hold emi card.

Attachments

• 16782852848846779365438762972078.jpg
    16782852848846779365438762972078.jpg
    715.9 KB · Views: 19
If you see like this then u might need to be existing emi card member of Bajaj. As I tried on with 3 different members who already hold Bajaj emi card I had no problem with creating Bajaj wallet UPI with all.
This pic here is registered with new number in Bajaj and don't hold emi card.
I can see the same as you have conveyed. Also, i do not hold any Card of Bajaj thus I will able to do further..means...CC bill via Amazon via Wallet UPI .

Back