• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bajaj app "Wallet UPI" launched

Yes exactly, i had to try with smaller amount. But now the problem is if I apply for their emi account, that card is chargeable, i think there is issuence charges also even though I don't use it/close it later.
Daily spam sms I get from Bajaj saying Pre approved emi card there to me I thought it’s free for all
If amount is small then ok no need to get into their trap of emi card or od account

Update - if your Bajaj Wallet UPI transaction is failed and money debited then no need to worry, you will get auto refund within 48hrs.

One person 80k paid to credit card bill repayment via Amazon successfully.

Amazon payment success rate is higher compare with other merchant or bank transfer via UPI.

You can use Amex, Diners club, RuPay prepaid cards or any other credit cards to load money in Bajaj wallet, free of cost.

Update - if your Bajaj Wallet UPI transaction is failed and money debited then no need to worry, you will get auto refund within 48hrs.

One person 80k paid to credit card bill repayment via Amazon successfully.

Amazon payment success rate is higher compare with other merchant or bank transfer via UPI.

You can use Amex, Diners club, RuPay prepaid cards or any other credit cards to load money in Bajaj wallet, free of cost.
I think I also made the same mistake like others, top up my wallet for Rs 150. (Won't pay 3% for send to bank, will recharge FasTag instead) but I do not see the option of Wallet UPI. Is it same like amazon? If credit card is not accepted for Wallet UPI then not a real hack.

Let me know if my understanding is wrong here.

@Abhishek012 I'm also facing the same issue. I already have Bajaj emi card but still not getting option for Bajaj pay wallet upi.
Bajaj wallet UPI available only for Full kyc users and maybe some selected users get this option.

first activate Bajaj wallet UPI, if you got this option and then load money through credit card and pay for credit card bill repayment via Bajaj wallet UPI.

Already 1 lakh used using this trick.

Note - i think per credit card only 50k load money allowed or maybe per day allowed.

@satviksehgal yes, same like Amazon wallet UPI

Daily spam sms I get from Bajaj saying Pre approved emi card there to me I thought it’s free for all
If amount is small then ok no need to get into their trap of emi card or od account
Yes the card is chargeable now I am getting calls from them and every time i scold to agent that if I am fool will take their card in 600 rs.
Anyways it's okay I will pay electricity bill payment with that amount next month.

Back