• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bajaj Cibil Enquiries Removed

prashu

TF Premier
Hello All,

I had applied for Bajaj finserv EMI card in Apr 2022. I tried two times on 13 april and On 30April and the card is approved. So there are 3 total credit enquiries from Bajaj in the same month.

On 14 Aug 2023, I sent a mail to Bajaj mentioning duplicate enquiries in April 2022. Today all 3 enquiries were dropped from CIBIL. Before my cibil was 778 after removal of enquiries it is dropped to 777.

I am surprised how they removed all three enquiries eventhough i have an active loan mobile emi in bajaj.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    43.6 KB · Views: 30
  • CIBIL.png
    CIBIL.png
    20.2 KB · Views: 29

D₹V

TF Prestige
Nahi hataye to dikkat, hata de to dikkat. Score badhe to dikkat, ghate to dikkat.

arrey-kehna-kya-chahte-ho-what-is-machine-scene-engineering.gif

arun4455

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
How much does an enquiry impact the cibil? any idea?
It is related to person to person and entire credit profile. For few, it doesn't impact even a single point. For few, it impacts a lot. CIBIL's algo works with the entire portfolio, mix of credits, usage and payment history.

How much does an enquiry impact the cibil? any idea?
Regardless of wether enquiries affect ones cibil score or not it is not a good idea to have many enquiries recorded in ones credit report within a short span of time. It will send a very loud and clear message to lenders that the person is credit hungry. And some lenders such as Amex and Standard Chartered are quite strict with this and may reject applications if there are many enquiries.