• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bajaj Housing Finance IPO

Don't understand what's up with RPower. After hitting UC for 9 trading sessions in a row, it hit LC today :(
I don't track this stock!!

But a general rule I follow is that I only invest in those companies where Promoter holding is atleast 50%.๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘

Here it's less than 25% and that too is decreasing quarter by quarter... Be careful!!๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Don't understand what's up with RPower. After hitting UC for 9 trading sessions in a row, it hit LC today :(
Usually stocks which play UC UC comes down as LC LC.. so it is usually said in these stocks people usually dont get opportunity to enter.. and when they get opportunity to enter its already late and then they dont get opportunity to exit.

I don't track this stock!!

But a general rule I follow is that I only invest in those companies where Promoter holding is atleast 50%.๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘

Here it's less than 25% and that too is decreasing quarter by quarter... Be careful!!๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
Usually stocks which play UC UC comes down as LC LC.. so it is usually said in these stocks people usually dont get opportunity to enter.. and when they get opportunity to enter its already late and then they dont get opportunity to exit.
No real threat to me :D :D

1728019842539.webp

Back